Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Well the front right plant that lost it's top early in veg and is super frosty is down to a few colas..A friend couldn't wait so he took those off my hands trim and all lol some chunky nugs too..I took all the frosty fan leaves and threw them in the freezer bag with the rest of the frozen trim from samples..:thumbsup:

I just started one myself. I’m
On day 2 though so it’s gonna be a while :wall:

You did the right thing..I actually just finished chopping mine down today...So day 73...I was going to wait until 80, but I mean everyone who has tried a sample was in love with it and wanted more more more so I said fuck it and chopped them at the base...They are now hanging and I have a freezer bag of frosty fan leaves..As soon as the plants are almost dry to where I want them, I'll cut all the individual nugs from the plants and do the final trim..Then pics will follow and so on..All the final trim with go with the bag of fan leaves and be made into bubble hash as soon as I get some bags to do it..

IMG_20180712_195044.jpg

The barley mulch I skimmed off the top of the pots before emptying..Put the mulch in a bag to be added to the other used mulch I have that will be reused..Some of the mulch underneath broke down and the smaller pieces I left in the soil I will cut up super fine along with the root balls and hit the soil with an enzyme to further break everything down before being reamended...I just threw it all in this tote for now until I get a larger tote..All of my large totes are occupied with other soil to be reamended along with fresh mix in others that has to be used still.

IMG_20180712_202903.jpg
IMG_20180712_203045.jpg

Just grinding..All the fabric pots have been washed by hand,inside and out roots removed as well that have weaved theirselves into the fabric when air pruning..All fans will be removed tonight,dismantled and cleaned with a mild bleach solution ( water,a drop of bleach and Castile soap ) ( don't have any peroxide at the moment ). Once the plants are taken out of the tent,everything will be thoroughly vaccumed,sanitized,adjusted and readied for the Forgotten cookies.. Below are some tools I use at harvest time..Micro tip trimmers for fine trimming nugs and the Corona pruners to break down large branches.( Don't ruin your trimming scissors )..I'd like to get a good set of Chikamasa at one point as well.

IMG_20180712_215245.jpg

Last edited:
Back