Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Any pic of the plant? want to see how she looks like

This is the last full plant pic I took a little less than 2 weeks ago..Pretty much looked the same when I chopped just slightly bulkier in bud size and some faded leaves here and there..I should of snapped whole plant pics today but amidst processing the plants it slipped my mind..

IMG_20180625_071105.jpg

Amazing work as always bud! Max rep and Max respect!

I just picked up some new trimmers by HydroFarm. I like them! I told the place about Chickamasa so I'm hoping they will start carrying them. HydroFarm makes a food grade blade lube you can put on it. Looks like an alcohol wipe... You know the single use packs? I'll post pics for ya... Anyway its supposed to leave the resins on the buds and prevent the blades from disturbing too much while trimming.. I did like it but for the DG, WS and Chem I would need like a dozen of them lol it does wear off after a bit on very resinous plants... But still will do until I get me a pair of Chickamasa!

:pass:

Amazing work as always bud! Max rep and Max respect!

I just picked up some new trimmers by HydroFarm. I like them! I told the place about Chickamasa so I'm hoping they will start carrying them. HydroFarm makes a food grade blade lube you can put on it. Looks like an alcohol wipe... You know the single use packs? I'll post pics for ya... Anyway its supposed to leave the resins on the buds and prevent the blades from disturbing too much while trimming.. I did like it but for the DG, WS and Chem I would need like a dozen of them lol it does wear off after a bit on very resinous plants... But still will do until I get me a pair of Chickamasa!

:pass:

My local HTGsupply has them in the glass display case at the counter by the register..My eyes always dart to them when I'm in there picking up some coco or something..Eventually they will be in my hands..They have a Fluorine coating that keeps the resin from sticking from what I've heard..They have the straight blade ones 500SF which I want then I noticed the ones with the slanted blade which could be useful in some situations but honestly I'm going to go with the old straight blades.Those wipes sound like they would come in handy, almost like vegetable oil wipes or something..I pretty much just roll the resin off the blades and whatever is left on there in between, I clean with some rubbing alcohol, rinse with water,dry and continue trimming...Thank you for the rep and kind words Reb, I appreciate it.

27-01-151242.jpg
29-01-104801.jpg

Killing it man. U decide what u gonna pop next. Sorry if I missed. I’m close to popping a single. Seems to work for me to get three going once they’re around half way maybe a little past I start one then after I chop the first three I start three more while the single I started finishes flower. Allows for lots of strains to be grown and shot always coming in.

Killing it man. U decide what u gonna pop next. Sorry if I missed. I’m close to popping a single. Seems to work for me to get three going once they’re around half way maybe a little past I start one then after I chop the first three I start three more while the single I started finishes flower. Allows for lots of strains to be grown and shot always coming in.

Thanks man, yeah the next ones are going to be the Forgotten Cookies..With Mephisto dropping those Illuminautos soon and all the freebies, I'm all over the place..What I should focus on is upgrading the size of my grow space..I haven't popped any of the FC yet though because I'm currently at a point where I'm trying to figure out if I'm moving or not..I'll know within the next week how things go and I can make a decision from there..Better to hold off and find out because it would suck to have to move plants,drive them around and set up somewhere else..Been there,done that one.

Thanks for stopping in

Yeah bro that would suck. I’m trying to fill a large cabinet with stash cause I’m trying to move eventually and I want to make sure I don’t have to worry about rushing to get things setup or taken down etc... that’s what I was thinking of popping an FC. Then the daunting task of choosing three more but I have time lol.

Back