Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Probably the video I posted a few pages back..I think he used vegetable oil..same thing..Yeah I'll just do it this way until I get the Chikamasa..No cooking oil residue on my buds even if it is a very small amount..I mean it's no big deal, when they start getting stuck I remove the resin from the blades,add it to the ball I already removed,clean and continue..Thanks for the suggestion though, I appreciate it.
haha yeah it was the vid you posted haha.:crying:...sorry mate..:crying:..stoned y'know:baked:

haha yeah it was the vid you posted haha.:crying:...sorry mate..:crying:..stoned y'know:baked:

No way dude! You got to have the scissor hash man. That is one of the best parts of trimming for me. Sitting down after a long trim session and sparking a bowl of the gooiest, tastiest, time there is to have as a grower, and that stuff doesn't really last that long, so you have to smoke it quick.
Please, Vapo, dont take away our blessed scissor hash!

Some trim and popcorn nugs that I cut up quick to let dry out..Should make for some nice cone material with some scissor hash sprinkled in..A little present for my siblings :thumbsup: Get them and their friends super lit LOL

IMG_20180714_151141.jpg

Some trim and popcorn nugs that I cut up quick to let dry out..Should make for some nice cone material with some scissor hash sprinkled in..A little present for my siblings :thumbsup: Get them and their friends super lit LOL

View attachment 930296
Nice bro.........did I tell you about this guy who uses vegetable oil when he trims??..............:rofl::baked:

Still trimming but wanted to catch a nug shot outside..The stem on this bud will be cut as close as possible to the base on a 45 degree angle, pure aesthetic reasons..So that little spur where the leaf was removed will be gone..More pics to come soon, just have to wrap up this little one man trimming party.

IMG_20180714_181955.jpg

Still trimming but wanted to catch a nug shot outside..The stem on this bud will be cut as close as possible to the base on a 45 degree angle, pure aesthetic reasons..So that little spur where the leaf was removed will be gone..More pics to come soon, just have to wrap up this little one man trimming party.

View attachment 930357

All jokin aside bro......that is some mouth watering bud you have grown...excellent:astar::astar::astar:

Back