Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Ok guys so it is a go with the Forgotten Cookies..I just have to clean the tent from top to bottom,order some bonemeal and 2 new water filters and the germination begins.I held off for a minute to make sure I wasn't moving..This time 3 plants, topped at the 4th node,spread out and trained ( LST ) up to a certain point then defoliation and let them do their thing..Debating on the 5 gallon fabrics I just used or upgrading to 7's.

I removed all the individual calyxes from the nodes on the leftover stems and chopped up the stems to be disposed of in the tree line in the yard..Now if I had a compost bin,I would grind these stems up way smaller than this and toss them in..Just an idea if you can't figure out what to do with these...I was joking around with my bro but it is a good idea..Take a drill bit,hollow the stems out more,fill them with graphite,carve the end of the stem and clear coat the whole thing..Boom son cannabis pencils..Now go make some paper on my idea lol You can even wood burn the strain name in the stem before you clear coat it

IMG_20180716_234153.jpg

Last edited:
Few leaves here and there I'll go back and clip off,I always do or it will drive me nuts..Once I go through the jars I'll analyze each nug and clean up whatever trim doesn't agree with me for that final presentation.

View attachment 931319

Way to go there double G! That looks so tasty bro,...damn! That is on the list man. Trichs are popping off of it.

Way to go there double G! That looks so tasty bro,...damn! That is on the list man. Trichs are popping off of it.

Thanks bro, yeah man I would definitely recommend it..Can't go wrong..It's that frost gaurantee..You know when the seed is droppin' trichs are poppin'. I have 13 more of these seeds in the storage for another go at them..Eventually.

Thanks bro, yeah man I would definitely recommend it..Can't go wrong..It's that frost gaurantee..You know when the seed is droppin' trichs are poppin'. I have 13 more of these seeds in the storage for another go at them..Eventually.

Isn't that always an issue man,...so many great seeds, and only so much space and time I want to spend nowadays. Any more than four or so girls at once for me is just too much. I have been getting bored and started experimenting a little. That's why I decided to run six ANQs together and see if I could hunt that strawberry milkshake pheno down. I got one little one, and this last huge girl(on day 120 something) still running. Not sure why she took so long, but the colas are huge for that strain and solid as rocks.
This strain is not as triched up as your double grape. I have heard that double grape is awesome. I can't wait to hear about the smoke report on that. Are you going to do one?

Isn't that always an issue man,...so many great seeds, and only so much space and time I want to spend nowadays. Any more than four or so girls at once for me is just too much. I have been getting bored and started experimenting a little. That's why I decided to run six ANQs together and see if I could hunt that strawberry milkshake pheno down. I got one little one, and this last huge girl(on day 120 something) still running. Not sure why she took so long, but the colas are huge for that strain and solid as rocks.
This strain is not as triched up as your double grape. I have heard that double grape is awesome. I can't wait to hear about the smoke report on that. Are you going to do one?

Nice man, yeah I may do a smoke report for this one..I go around to everyone who has tried my samples and get a general consensus on what they have thought of it..Highs,aroma,flavor etc..Then I'll get some good photos and sit down to put it together..I'm getting ready to start the Forgotten Cookies very soon so it may take a little bit..Everybody on my end is super excited about those and the Forum Stomper I have...Then I have to get around to the Cosmic Queen,Creme Bubbly,Heisenberg Specials,Bluetoof Special phenos, S.O.D.K,Stilton Special,24 carat,Livers N' Cheese and all the other ones I have in the stash lol Not to mention the new Illuminautos that are going to drop, oh man.

Thanks bro

Now you see what we've drudged up man. Sounds like a lot of work for a couple stoners to me. Maybe we should sit down, pack up a nice one, and just think about that for a minute or two.
For me, as long as I am not stealing any time from my family, then spending time in the garden is never really work if you keep perspective. That's why I have been mixing it up a little lately.
Be careful not to ruin this great hobby/medical necessity by overdoing it man. I am sure you have plenty of experience, and have learned how to keep priorities in check. Don't waste your life growing, when there's a lot of living out there to be done.
Thanks for giving me someone to share stuff with. Your product always looks dank bro. Keep it up!

Now you see what we've drudged up man. Sounds like a lot of work for a couple stoners to me. Maybe we should sit down, pack up a nice one, and just think about that for a minute or two.
For me, as long as I am not stealing any time from my family, then spending time in the garden is never really work if you keep perspective. That's why I have been mixing it up a little lately.
Be careful not to ruin this great hobby/medical necessity by overdoing it man. I am sure you have plenty of experience, and have learned how to keep priorities in check. Don't waste your life growing, when there's a lot of living out there to be done.
Thanks for giving me someone to share stuff with. Your product always looks dank bro. Keep it up!

I feel ya, it's about finding that balance..Patience,time management and multi-tasking are some of the many skills you acquire with growing..

Back