Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

My local HTGsupply has them in the glass display case at the counter by the register..My eyes always dart to them when I'm in there picking up some coco or something..Eventually they will be in my hands..They have a Fluorine coating that keeps the resin from sticking from what I've heard..They have the straight blade ones 500SF which I want then I noticed the ones with the slanted blade which could be useful in some situations but honestly I'm going to go with the old straight blades.Those wipes sound like they would come in handy, almost like vegetable oil wipes or something..I pretty much just roll the resin off the blades and whatever is left on there in between, I clean with some rubbing alcohol, rinse with water,dry and continue trimming...Thank you for the rep and kind words Reb, I appreciate it.

View attachment 929964 View attachment 929963

Hell yeah I want me a pair of Chickamasa since Waira put me on to them...

Here's my new trimmers with Chemdoggin' scissor hash lol and the wipe pack for the blades...
IMG_20180714_023806.jpg

IMG_20180714_023823.jpg

IMG_20180714_023911.jpg

IMG_20180714_023922.jpg

IMG_20180714_023935.jpg

Alright so they have been hanging for 3 days total now..I'm going to start trimming the nugs..Of course they are still damp but I need to get a jump on it a few days in advance and not wait until the last minute..If I wait, then taking my time trimming each nug how I want them,by the time I get to the last plant they will be too dry and we don't want that..This is why some people wet trim,especially with more plants than I have...As I'm trimming, I'll get a few nug shots so you can get a Waikiki sneaky between the cheeky :toke:

dude I watched a youtube vid of a guy who worked for THC Industries, it was about trimming BTW dude lol....I won't bore you trying to explain how he did his trimming but a tip was to dip your snips blades in olive oil every now and again to help the trichs stay on the plant.....obv its up to you dude, just thought I would pass it on:bow::bow::bow::bow:

dude I watched a youtube vid of a guy who worked for THC Industries, it was about trimming BTW dude lol....I won't bore you trying to explain how he did his trimming but a tip was to dip your snips blades in olive oil every now and again to help the trichs stay on the plant.....obv its up to you dude, just thought I would pass it on:bow::bow::bow::bow:

Probably the video I posted a few pages back..I think he used vegetable oil..same thing..Yeah I'll just do it this way until I get the Chikamasa..No cooking oil residue on my buds even if it is a very small amount..I mean it's no big deal, when they start getting stuck I remove the resin from the blades,add it to the ball I already removed,clean and continue..Thanks for the suggestion though, I appreciate it.

Back