Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

I understand when you mean all show and no go. Friends ask me all the time how I grow such great bud and big plants, and I am like,...I just grow the shit man. I have been doing it for years. Are them some things to watch for, welll sure, but basically anyone can do it if you have discipline to take care of the things that need taking care of.

Organic growing is definitely on the horizon for me...I can see the light now:stir::chef::baked:

I feel ya, I'm still learning just as much as anybody else..I always feel I can improve on something..I'm one of those people that no matter how good I do something,I'm still like ehhh this could of been better or I didn't do them justice..Every grow though I improve on something and that's the only way I'm going to nail it is by not giving up and hands on experience.Are there better growers than me? Sure there is,with plenty of experience..but I'm eager to improve and my quality impresses many people when they try it.You're right on discipline and getting to know this plant we grow.It all takes some time,but in the end it shows.

I feel ya, I'm still learning just as much as anybody else..I always feel I can improve on something..I'm one of those people that no matter how good I do something,I'm still like ehhh this could of been better or I didn't do them justice..Every grow though I improve on something and that's the only way I'm going to nail it is by not giving up and hands on experience.Are there better growers than me? Sure there is,with plenty of experience..but I'm eager to improve and my quality impresses many people when they try it.You're right on discipline and getting to know this plant we grow.It all takes some time,but in the end it shows.

Words of wisdom. I was a little apprehensive coming into this forum as my whole life this has been hush. People like you help me see this was a good idea. I will learn a lot here and at the same time help out a few new growers along the way.
The journey, not the destination, is where our happiness lies. It's just up for us to see it!

Words of wisdom. I was a little apprehensive coming into this forum as my whole life this has been hush. People like you help me see this was a good idea. I will learn a lot here and at the same time help out a few new growers along the way.
The journey, not the destination, is where our happiness lies. It's just up for us to see it!

You're always welcome over here :thumbsup:

When you learn the discipline of good growing, quite often is helps to center people otherwise lost and quite often there is a general increase in productivity and overall proactive behavior. I can't remember where I read that, but I know for a fact it helps me stay productive and motivated to get up each day.

Sorry to get deep, but this stuff truly is medicine! It heals in so many ways...

Hey, I am going to run Fast Buds Green Crack and Girl Scout cookies, as well as Heavyweights Fruit Punch. Have you run any of them before? These are new to me, although I have smoked them. Any tips?

Last edited:
Hey, I am going to run Fast Buds Green Crack and Girl Scout cookies, as well as Heavyweights Fruit Punch. Have you run any of them before? These are new to me, although I have smoked them. Any tips?

Sorry man,I've never grown anything from Fastbuds or Heavyweight,mainly just Mephisto and some super skunk from Dr.Krippling..If you post up in the live stoner chat about those 3 strains I'm sure someone in there has had some experience with them..Good luck..Maybe try a Google search and type in those strains..A site called g r o w d i a r i e s usually has a multitude of strains being documented and grown out..

Sorry man,I've never grown anything from Fastbuds or Heavyweight,mainly just Mephisto and some super skunk from Dr.Krippling..If you post up in the live stoner chat about those 3 strains I'm sure someone in there has had some experience with them..Good luck..Maybe try a Google search and type in those strains..A site called g r o w d i a r i e s usually has a multitude of strains being documented and grown out..

Thanks, but I already checked that out before I made the purchase, I just wanted to know from someone personally if there were any little details they won't bother to put in grow reports. I know a Ron I don't put in them because I am too lazy and it would take a lot of time as well.
No worries. Mephisto is on my list. Maybe my spring grow! What is the best three or four strain from them?

Thanks, but I already checked that out before I made the purchase, I just wanted to know from someone personally if there were any little details they won't bother to put in grow reports. I know a Ron I don't put in them because I am too lazy and it would take a lot of time as well.
No worries. Mephisto is on my list. Maybe my spring grow! What is the best three or four strain from them?

Their next release, keep an eye out for Grape Walker Kush..Alien v Triangle is very good as well and can yield very well..You really can't go wrong with Mephisto..The Grapey Walter they have I hear is something else too..I picked up some Forgotten Cookies because the potency is supposed to be out of this world.

What I said the best strain you have grown to this point? I would have said my White Widow from a couple years back or the Maui Waui photo I did, but these new autos are very nice. My Glueberry OGrst run from last fall was the best smoke I ever grew. Liked I so much I didn't something I never do, I grew it again right after. The second time wasn't quite as diesel fuel as the first one and more sour diesel, but still potent as hell!
This ANQ I am doing now, the Stretch pheno, looks to be very potent as well. I think it may be another pheno that has not been documented up to the point. Harvest coming in next week or so!

Best strains I have grown from Mephisto so far have to be:

Alien v Triangle special pheno ( Which were freebies )
Grape Walker Kush
Double Grape

I'll check in to see your harvest,the pics you posted in the chat were some nice chunky buds.

Back