Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Hope for a nice bountiful harvest. Yours are looking great. Mine went to day 80 before chop with about 10-15% amber.

Thanks man, yeah I'm kind of looking at the same time frame, day 70 something,closer to 80...The Forgotten Cookies will be here today,can't wait to get those started.I was going to start with Forum Stomper but the reviews on the FC changed my mind for the next grow.

Going to pick up some of this for the next grow as an input in the bloom tea..So this and 2 new filters for my Hydrologic and we are set for the next run..After completely sanitizing the tent and all equipment used of course.

shopping.jpeg

Next watering will be:

PER GALLON OF WATER

1/2 gallon rice wash
1/2 teaspoon of Recharge
2 teaspoons of Big Bloom
7 drops of Castile soap

After this watering it is nothing but distilled water until chop around day 80..They will receive about 6-7 hrs of darkness,fan leaves will be removed ( and added to a freezer bag because they are super frosty then put in the freezer for another project ) then hung to dry for somewhere around 10-12 days or so.

IMG_20180708_134350.jpg

As for the rice wash,1.5 - 2 cups of Basmati steeped in a gallon of water...Squeezed, dunked again, squeezed and repeat..I like to take the rice ball I make with cheesecloth out of the water after a while and squeeze it while moving the rice around inside then dunk it again and let it sit..I used a good palm full of rice here,stuck my hand in the bag,grabbed what I could and this is what I'll use.When finished with the rice,it will be added to my soil bin that has to be reamended.

IMG_20180708_140333.jpg

Nothing fancy here..I could of used more rice,but this will do.

IMG_20180708_141147.jpg

Last edited:
GG , what does the rice water do . :thumbsup:

The starches from leftover rice water will help encourage beneficial soil bacteria, while the vitamins and minerals will add small amounts of NPK (nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium) to the soil as well as feeding the fungi from my understanding..I've seen it used n KNF ( Korean natural farming ) when doing some reading around the net..Eyes recommended it in between tea brews as well.

I know when I add the leftover rice to used soil in the totes,a few days later the mycelium smothers it and a week later or so it completely vanishes..The rice is broken down and is now part of the soil.

So I'm prepping the rice wash in advance to watering..Steeping,squeezing,mixing..This is a 1 gallon pitcher that you use for like iced tea,lemonade, things like that..I poured in 1 gallon of distilled water and added the rice ball..You can see the water is getting nice and murky..We got a microbe jacuzzi right here.

IMG_20180708_171524.jpg

Back