Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Plant senescence is the process of aging in plants. Plants have both stress-induced and age-related developmental aging. Chlorophyll degradation during leaf senescence reveals the carotenoids, and is the cause of autumn leaf color in deciduous trees.

That back right DG is the first to get it's fade on..Nuggets are tight,pistils are withered,pretty loud stench..all is well..I'll be checking the trichs on that one at least when I water which is probably in a little while..They are currently on day 65..I know the other 3 are going to get about 6-8 drops of cal/mag and a few drops of Castile..The DG that is fading may get some distilled and a small shot of Recharge...Then straight distilled after that..I'll know when I take a few minutes to scope out some trichs.If you don't have Recharge, you can simply make your own by blending powdered molasses with some Vam Endo mix.

IMG_20180704_194721.jpg
IMG_20180704_194621.jpg
IMG_20180704_194522.jpg
IMG_20180704_194417.jpg
IMG_20180704_194350.jpg

HTG supply gave me a free sample of this today..Pretty much what I would add to a compost tea,and ingredients I already have but I'll give it a shot on my next watering..I scoped the trichs last night, and all 4 plants still need some time..A few ambers here and there but you really have to go on the hunt for them..The 2 larger plants in the back look like they could use a slight P-K boost..I should have brewed up a bloom tea but this late in the game, a couple drops of big bloom and some of this Myco chum and they should finish up fine..Just a matter of letting them ripen and pack on whatever weight they have left in them to push out...Branches are sagging from the weight of the flowers,so I anchored them to the main stalk with the rubber garden wire for support.

IMG_20180705_123115.jpg
IMG_20180705_123356.jpg

From the back right DG, second tallest one I have..I feel she is going to be the first one to get the chop..Now on day 64, once we hit day 70 I'll really give the buds a look over and see where we stand trich wise..Once I feel they are almost ready,7-10 days of normal watering with distilled water only.

View attachment 926060
Frosty Delights bro.....:bow:

Received another sample from Mammoth lol shhhh...I noticed you receive 1 bottle now instead of 2 with the old samples...Hey I can't complain right?

IMG_20180706_203643.jpg

Hope for a nice bountiful harvest. Yours are looking great. Mine went to day 80 before chop with about 10-15% amber.

Back