Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

IMG_20180630_201719.jpg

Alright,every body is getting watered..7 drops of Castile because I let the medium dry out a little longer than usual with the high humidity weather we are having and again, 1 ML of Mammoth per gallon of water...I have some Forgotten Cookies on the way, so those should be landing very soon.

Around that time to start keeping an eye out...Plenty of time still to finish bulking and ripening but early enough to gauge trich conversion from clear,milky to amber..Remember, trichs on the leaves have a tendency to amber up long before trichs on the buds..If inspecting trichomes,judge based on actual bud trichs.

Here is a little tool that works halfway decent..I got this for free last year on Black Friday..HTG handed out a 2 gallon fabric pot, with the scope,some trimmers,stump tea,pins,stickers,a t shirt,containers and some other miscellaneous shit..:biggrin: The scope isn't bad if you don't mind squinting, but I would recommend something that connects to your laptop through USB and snaps screenshots as you hover above the buds.

IMG_20180702_085154.jpg
IMG_20180702_085231.jpg
IMG_20180702_085258.jpg
IMG_20180702_085403.jpg
IMG_20180702_085458.jpg

At one point,I'm going to invest in a compost bin that tumbles..I hate throwing stuff like this out,especially knowing what I could do with it but in due time I'll be making use of all the good stuff...These watermelon rinds would make a perfect addition to a compost pile as part of your "green" inputs,contributing nitrogen..The only thing you would want to do to speed up the process would be to cut the rinds up into smaller pieces...Oh and whatever farm grew this watermelon killed it..The sweetest,juiciest melon going..

IMG_20180702_113856.jpg

From the back right DG, second tallest one I have..I feel she is going to be the first one to get the chop..Now on day 64, once we hit day 70 I'll really give the buds a look over and see where we stand trich wise..Once I feel they are almost ready,7-10 days of normal watering with distilled water only.

IMG_20180703_190753.jpg

Back