Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

IMG_20180619_074932.jpg

So I was pruning some last night a few nodes up from the soil surface while watering, and clipped a few stragglers for buds off that were struggling to get light.I want the plants to focus their energy as well as the soil's energy on creating respectable top buds..Sure a few lower nuggets but you can tell early on who is going to make the cut and who has to go..Anyway, I took my Fiskars and diced up the nuggets and sugar leaves super fine and laid it out on an envelope to dry..A few hours later,nice and crisp, I packed a raw cone and gave it to my brother.I said to him, look I don't know if you're going to feel anything because it's only day 48 and these really didn't develop yet but you can try it.well today I see him and he goes," Yo that Double Grape is as strong as the Gelato." I laughed, day 48 auto popcorn is as strong as someone's photo finished product..I can only imagine when this shit is finished,should be some killer..My bro says to me, " On that note, NEED MORE OF THE PLANT." He said from what he could feel from it,it's great music weed.
your bro is right dude...just finished my stock of Double Grape and want to run another straight away lol:crying:

LOL I remember when I grew the Skyrone Stomper and asked him if he wanted more..He was like hell no, I'm ready to quit :crying: I always love the reactions.

Thanks rebel, yeah got that tacky skin feel if you stay outside for too long..Could feel the moisture in the air,real stagnant too.

As for the Castile soap,I use it as a surfactant..If I let the medium go a little drier than is ideal,especially with Promix ( peat ) becoming hydrophobic when left to dry too long, it helps the water to be absorbed.I use it so I don't get any dry pockets in the soil.It has some aloe, saponified coconut and a few other oils in it.Completely safe,completely organic, and I've used it almost every watering since they were small with no ill effects.That 40" is the tallest auto I've grown yet since refining my watering methods with fabric pots and introducing Castile soap.With a strong soil, dry pockets can be caustic and cause all kinds of issues so the soap has allieviated that and ensured a thorough soaking everytime.

That's bad ass!! Thank you for explaining all that. Max rep.

So I was pruning some last night a few nodes up from the soil surface while watering, and clipped a few stragglers for buds off that were struggling to get light.I want the plants to focus their energy as well as the soil's energy on creating respectable top buds..Sure a few lower nuggets but you can tell early on who is going to make the cut and who has to go..Anyway, I took my Fiskars and diced up the nuggets and sugar leaves super fine and laid it out on an envelope to dry..A few hours later,nice and crisp, I packed a raw cone and gave it to my brother.I said to him, look I don't know if you're going to feel anything because it's only day 48 and these really didn't develop yet but you can try it.well today I see him and he goes," Yo that Double Grape is as strong as the Gelato." I laughed, day 48 auto popcorn is as strong as someone's photo finished product..I can only imagine when this shit is finished,should be some killer..My bro says to me, " On that note, NEED MORE OF THE PLANT." He said from what he could feel from it,it's great music weed.

Oh man... Do I love the sound of THAT!! :d5:

Alright fan is up and plenty of movement with the leaves,nice..Overall, everything is looking pretty good..A little tip burn here and there ( cringe ) which was to be expected dialing in the soil strength but I went down and thinned out the remaining fresh soil for the Forum Stomper run..Tip burn is like a pet peeve of mine so everytime I go in the tent I dwell on it.On the bright side, plenty of gas in that soil to carry these plants..I haven't even used a tea yet and I also backed off the Mammoth for a little while as to not unlock anymore phosphorus than these plants need lol As soon as I seen the yellow tips,I backed off..As they flower I may make a very diluted bloom tea and boost the Mammoth towards the end up to 2 ml but until then,just water, the occasional Cal/mag and some Castile.

View attachment 920009 View attachment 920008

Fan looks good bud! Fucked up what happened to XXX... Can't have anything nice without being targeted. SMH...

That's bad ass!! Thank you for explaining all that. Max rep.

Oh man... Do I love the sound of THAT!! :d5:

Fan looks good bud! Fucked up what happened to XXX... Can't have anything nice without being targeted. SMH...

No problem, the soap has helped without a doubt..Instead of the water pooling up on the surface and eventually running down the sides of the pots,it is absorbed almost instantly and everything down below is saturated.I start from the middle and work my way out towards the rim of the pot.

As for the double grape, yeah this kid is pretty spot on when it comes to judging quality and he lets me know straight up if it's bullshit or not..He was stalking me last night to cut more buds off :haha: I was like nah man smoke the Gelato for now these have to finish.

Yeah that XXX situation is unfortunate..Kid was only 20 years old,shopping on a beautiful day, and some mutts come out of nowhere and take it all away.

Back