Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Wow , soap , great info mate , I have only just started to look into it , and you have told me what I needed to know . :thumbsup: and wow on the frost , bloody stunning .

Thanks Hecno, I learned that one from @Eyes on Fire..It has worked perfectly..No more emptying the pots after harvest thinking I was watering really good only to find dried up dusty patches of soil still with plenty food left that didn't get used.

Temps are between 70°F -72°F and humidity is about 55%..Plenty of air circulation and I've been doing minor defoliation here and there..For the large fan leaves I just remove a blade or 2 from plant to plant..I should be watering again today as it has been 3 days since my last one and usually at this point by day 4 the pots are light as a feather ( which you don't want them super dry )...Straight water and a few drops of Castile,maybe 3.In about a week or so I'll start adding the Mammoth again and contemplate a tea with some rice wash but we'll see.I want to bring up that fungal count now that we are in bloom.

IMG_20180313_173321.jpg

Last edited:
Everybody has been watered and tucked in. I wanted to get the 2 front plants a little closer to the light especially to get more intensity to the lower nugs so I went looking in the basement for some more boards.Looking,looking, can't find anything..As I was leaving I seen some wood against the wall and like it was meant to be, found (2) 1/4" pine boards that fit the tent perfectly..Not too long not too short..They were placed on top of the wood I had originally put in there and now I have a nice little platform to give these DG's some rays..

IMG_20180620_235657.jpg

Back