Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Good idea bro. Yeah I have 3 fans going as well... Same weather here...

Looking great brother! You got my interest with this Castile Soap... What's the purpose of that? Do tell!!

Thanks rebel, yeah got that tacky skin feel if you stay outside for too long..Could feel the moisture in the air,real stagnant too.

As for the Castile soap,I use it as a surfactant..If I let the medium go a little drier than is ideal,especially with Promix ( peat ) becoming hydrophobic when left to dry too long, it helps the water to be absorbed.I use it so I don't get any dry pockets in the soil.It has some aloe, saponified coconut and a few other oils in it.Completely safe,completely organic, and I've used it almost every watering since they were small with no ill effects.That 40" is the tallest auto I've grown yet since refining my watering methods with fabric pots and introducing Castile soap.With a strong soil, dry pockets can be caustic and cause all kinds of issues so the soap has allieviated that and ensured a thorough soaking everytime.

So I was pruning some last night a few nodes up from the soil surface while watering, and clipped a few stragglers for buds off that were struggling to get light.I want the plants to focus their energy as well as the soil's energy on creating respectable top buds..Sure a few lower nuggets but you can tell early on who is going to make the cut and who has to go..Anyway, I took my Fiskars and diced up the nuggets and sugar leaves super fine and laid it out on an envelope to dry..A few hours later,nice and crisp, I packed a raw cone and gave it to my brother.I said to him, look I don't know if you're going to feel anything because it's only day 48 and these really didn't develop yet but you can try it.well today I see him and he goes," Yo that Double Grape is as strong as the Gelato." I laughed, day 48 auto popcorn is as strong as someone's photo finished product..I can only imagine when this shit is finished,should be some killer..My bro says to me, " On that note, NEED MORE OF THE PLANT." He said from what he could feel from it,it's great music weed.

Alright fan is up and plenty of movement with the leaves,nice..Overall, everything is looking pretty good..A little tip burn here and there ( cringe ) which was to be expected dialing in the soil strength but I went down and thinned out the remaining fresh soil for the Forum Stomper run..Tip burn is like a pet peeve of mine so everytime I go in the tent I dwell on it.On the bright side, plenty of gas in that soil to carry these plants..I haven't even used a tea yet and I also backed off the Mammoth for a little while as to not unlock anymore phosphorus than these plants need lol As soon as I seen the yellow tips,I backed off..As they flower I may make a very diluted bloom tea and boost the Mammoth towards the end up to 2 ml but until then,just water, the occasional Cal/mag and some Castile.

IMG_20180618_201311.jpg
IMG_20180618_201721.jpg

Quick idea I came up with while I was standing there gazing over the nugs in the tent..The plants in the back got a little too tall for the light distance and the lights are already jacked up to the roof supports right? Now you know I took some rubber garden wire and anchored the 2 back plants to the rear poles to get some distance but I felt that still wasn't enough..

Remember those ratchet hangers you received with your autocobs? Here is what I did to angle the light away from the back plant it was hanging over..Now you can adjust it how close you want it with the click of a button.

Carabiner attached to the post

IMG_20180619_042134.jpg

Ratchet attached to the carabiner

IMG_20180619_042544.jpg

Then attached to an S hook which is hanging on the frame

IMG_20180619_042633.jpg

Angled with the click of the ratchet as much as you want

IMG_20180619_042856.jpg

Not super inventive,more like common sense but in a pinch, it's a solution that works.

Quick idea I came up with while I was standing there gazing over the nugs in the tent..The plants in the back got a little too tall for the light distance and the lights are already jacked up to the roof supports right? Now you know I took some rubber garden wire and anchored the 2 back plants to the rear poles to get some distance but I felt that still wasn't enough..

Remember those ratchet hangers you received with your autocobs? Here is what I did to angle the light away from the back plant it was hanging over..Now you can adjust it how close you want it with the click of a button.

Carabiner attached to the post

View attachment 920125

Ratchet attached to the carabiner

View attachment 920124

Then attached to an S hook which is hanging on the frame

View attachment 920123

Angled with the click of the ratchet as much as you want

View attachment 920122

Not super inventive,more like common sense but in a pinch, it's a solution that works.

Nice and effective.
Just be careful with the angle though as passive heatsinks are designed to work when horizontal.
Increasing the angle off horizontal decreases their efficiency.
Simply monitor them by touching and make sure they don't get too hot when tilted and you will be good.

Nice and effective.
Just be careful with the angle though as passive heatsinks are designed to work when horizontal.
Increasing the angle off horizontal decreases their efficiency.
Simply monitor them by touching and make sure they don't get too hot when tilted and you will be good.

Thanks, yeah I usually monitor them when I go to stand up and they smack me in the top of the head.

Back