Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Front right topless DG

IMG_20180617_021336.jpg

IMG_20180617_021545.jpg

Measured everybody a few minutes ago.

Back left - 40"
Back right - 34"
Front left - 24"
Front right - 19" ( because I broke the damn top off :cuss:)

I have this Gelato I picked up about 2 weeks ago..Got it super cheap and the bud is really good..Straight fruity cookie stank, real Sunset Sherbert like..That burnt cookie stench if you know what I mean...The smell permeates right through the jar.The only catch,it had seeds.There could be some real gems in there though.If a keeper was found and worked,what an auto it would make.I don't really grow photoperiods at the moment,been concentrating on autos,but for real this weed is worth growing them out.Granted, you could find males,females and even hermies but what if there's that diamond in the rough?:thumbsup:
IMG_20180602_083608.jpg
IMG_20180603_110458.jpg
IMG_20180605_122357.jpg

IMG_20180617_072610.jpg

I have this Gelato I picked up about 2 weeks ago..Got it super cheap and the bud is really good..Straight fruity cookie stank, real Sunset Sherbert like..That burnt cookie stench if you know what I mean...The smell permeates right through the jar.The only catch,it had seeds.There could be some real gems in there though.If a keeper was found and worked,what an auto it would make.I don't really grow photoperiods at the moment,been concentrating on autos,but for real this weed is worth growing them out.Granted, you could find males,females and even hermies but what if there's that diamond in the rough?:thumbsup:
View attachment 919366 View attachment 919365 View attachment 919364
View attachment 919367
Nice dude...:toke:..do you think that the Gelato is stronger because its a photo period dude?.....I have heard/read it said/written that auto's lack the potency of photoperiod strains.......never experienced this myself tho:vibe::pass:

Nice dude...:toke:..do you think that the Gelato is stronger because its a photo period dude?.....I have heard/read it said/written that auto's lack the potency of photoperiod strains.......never experienced this myself tho:vibe::pass:

Autos are right up there with photos and some even surpass the potency of photoperiods..They have come a long way since the lowryder days.I could take something from Mephisto, say the AvT special pheno or Grape Walker Kush and put it up against some good photoperiod cookies and I gaurantee no one could tell what was an auto.

My Grape Walker Kush

IMG_20171125_103948.jpg

Some green house grown sunset sherbert

IMG_20171002_142849.jpg

I've had people prefer autos over photos without knowing which was which.Even though without photoperiods, we wouldn't have the outrageous autoflowers we have today, the fast growth period and matching potency are making autoflowers a popular choice.

That being said, there are always a few diehard photoperiod guys that even if the auto was stronger,wouldn't admit it.From a grower standpoint, I vouch for autos any day.The convenience and quality alone get my vote.Is the Gelato strong? Oh yeah, but I have had some autos just as strong.The characteristics that some photoperiods possess for example unique aromas,flavors and highs make them desirable and to shorten that growth cycle capturing them in auto form is ideal.

Last edited:
That being said, there are always a few diehard photoperiod guys that even if the auto was stronger,wouldn't admit it.From a grower standpoint, I vouch for autos any day.The convenience and quality alone get my vote.Is the Gelato strong? Oh yeah, but I have had some autos just as strong.The characteristics that some photoperiods posses for example unique aromas,flavors and highs make them desirable and to shorten that growth cycle capturing them in auto form is ideal.
Good answer dude....im with you....I switched to autos pretty soon and have grown/growing some bitchin' Mephisto gear lol:smiley1::vibe::crying:

Now that we are entering full bloom,I'm going to attach this Airking to the ceiling inside the tent to get some circulation down in the canopy.Humidity is at 60%, I have the extraction running, but especially after a watering it climbs a little.The weather we are having comes with that hot ,swamp feel, so for extra precaution the fan goes in..This will be a total of (3) 6 inch fans running..I've seen plenty of people flower successfully with humidity up into the lower 70's but with how closely I have everything squeezed into this space,better safe than sorry.

IMG_20180618_180505.jpg

Good idea bro. Yeah I have 3 fans going as well... Same weather here...

Looking great brother! You got my interest with this Castile Soap... What's the purpose of that? Do tell!!

Back