New Grower Orange sherbet & wedding cheese cake

nice looking wet patch compared to the lil ring before.plants get bigger they need more water/feed.with a few nice days of weather(ambient temp increase,some water/feed will evaporate out the pot/plants will transpire more/sweat.(why i like the lift up pot)
keep 2 schedules or scribble out and amend....as i say they just a rough guide.a few grows/few tweeks and you will have a schedule specific to your tent +/- plant variations.
nice work on the bending :thumbsup:
yer gut aint often wrong...and if it does turn out to be wrong decision,ya gonna feel a lot better about it than just following some twat on tinternet :pass:
keep er lit
:pighug:

nice looking wet patch compared to the lil ring before.plants get bigger they need more water/feed.with a few nice days of weather(ambient temp increase,some water/feed will evaporate out the pot/plants will transpire more/sweat.(why i like the lift up pot)
keep 2 schedules or scribble out and amend....as i say they just a rough guide.a few grows/few tweeks and you will have a schedule specific to your tent +/- plant variations.
nice work on the bending :thumbsup:
yer gut aint often wrong...and if it does turn out to be wrong decision,ya gonna feel a lot better about it than just following some twat on tinternet :pass:
keep er lit
:pighug:

Yes man. Lifted them all out the tent to work on them & they felt like they were ready for a decent watering. Think they'll be very appreciative of it.
Just popped ma head in the tent this morning & everything looks pretty happy after yesterdays lst.

Yes man. Lifted them all out the tent to work on them & they felt like they were ready for a decent watering. Think they'll be very appreciative of it.
Just popped ma head in the tent this morning & everything looks pretty happy after yesterdays lst.

Cant wait to see how they fill out. Keep up the good work.

24hrs later...
24hrs after removing the large fan leaves coming from the main stem & tying everyone down. They're all face up to the sun now & raring to go!
20200628_090754.jpg

20200628_052744.jpg

24hrs after removing the large fan leaves coming from the main stem & tying everyone down. They're all face up to the sun now & raring to go!

Looking good friend. Your grow had me eyeing those beans earlier, and ultimately helped me pull the trigger on a bit of defoliation and a little bit of additional training on my girls. I hope they look as happy as yours do when next they wake.

Looking good friend. Your grow had me eyeing those beans earlier, and ultimately helped me pull the trigger on a bit of defoliation and a little bit of additional training on my girls. I hope they look as happy as yours do when next they wake.
Great! Yours are looking pretty tidy now & filling out real nice :)

Midweek update. Week 4
Greetings all.
Day 25. Middle of week 4 & all is well. Everyone is showing sex and a couple are in pre flower :)

Been thinking about bloom nutes the last couple of days... some say wait until after stretch has finished, some say × amount of days after preflower begins... Not sure what my plan is yet but I still have a little while to make up my mind.

The outside world has had a weather shift over the last 10 days. It's gone from 30° hot & dry to 17° chill & wet as fuck. Humidity is up in general but they seem to be handling it.

Next water/feed is in the morning along with a few more leaves coming off, I'm sure.
I'm slightly increasing the volume of liquid again tomorrow. Dosage will stay the same for now.

As you can see, I'm out of horizontal space in the tent so it's all vertical from here, me thinks.

Keep your gardens green, everyone :)
20200630_213626.jpg
20200630_213520.jpg

Back