New Grower Orange sherbet & wedding cheese cake

Took these last week :)
P7290665.jpg
P7290666.jpg
P7290673.jpg
P7290677.jpg
P7290680 (1).jpg

nice pics :thumbsup: nice plants :smokeit:nice frosting.and at this stage of the grow its all about the buds.after 8-10 weeks leaves are gonna pick up the odd splash mark/dog chew mark/cat claw mark/sweaty stuck to the tent wall mark/caught the whole fecking branch on the door handle mark etc.
the more medical inclined grower that loves ambers,sometimes wont harvest a plant till the leaves looks like shit.
a good looking grow :d5: a few bumps and wobbles along the way :oops1: chanagable conditions (i have a plant hanging drying/and as its been pissing down most of last week,its taking twice aslong before i can get it into jars)
as of last week/today/yesterday pics.....very nice :pass:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Week 10
Not much to update really.
Everyone is plodding towards the finish line.

I chopped 0s2 yesterday. I'm about to run out of smoke & she was never going to truly fulfill her potential so she got the early chop & is now hanging to dry.
The rest of them are enjoying the extra space :)

Os1 has greened up & is looking happy in flower but she's likely to be at least another 3 weeks.

There's only os1 receiving nutes now. Everyone else is on plain water.

Stay green out there!
20200810_063924.jpg

Not much to update really.
Everyone is plodding towards the finish line.

I chopped 0s2 yesterday. I'm about to run out of smoke & she was never going to truly fulfill her potential so she got the early chop & is now hanging to dry.
The rest of them are enjoying the extra space :)

Os1 has greened up & is looking happy in flower but she's likely to be at least another 3 weeks.

There's only os1 receiving nutes now. Everyone else is on plain water.

Stay green out there!

Im right there with you friend. Just waiting for the closet to empty, looking forward for things to come. What do you have going on next? Not going to lie, looking forward to correcting some mistakes next grow, more than I am looking forward to the current grow finishing.

greetings @Dis
next run I'm doing 4 x Lemon AK from fast buds.
I'm just hoping that I can fill the tent with 4 in the same way I did with 6 this time.
I've been generally happy with this run. only had one that went AWOL & I couldn't bring back.

what have you got planned? I'm hoping to be soaking beans by the weekend :)

greetings @Dis
next run I'm doing 4 x Lemon AK from fast buds.
I'm just hoping that I can fill the tent with 4 in the same way I did with 6 this time.
I've been generally happy with this run. only had one that went AWOL & I couldn't bring back.

what have you got planned? I'm hoping to be soaking beans by the weekend :)

Excellent! Just trimmed my first outdoor of the season, Barneys Farm Peyote Critical, managed 5.5ozs going into the jars. Ill be taking down the remaining Daq Limes this week, and getting the next thing going. Prob going to do 2 Fastbuds Crack CBD (CBD 1:1), and 2 Daiquiri Lime unless I can score some Blue Dream'atic in time. Also thinking about trying to do a late harvest quick flower photo. Something I can veg for 2 weeks with my autos and put outside to finish up, for that I have all manner of genetics to pull from, might plant a bunch of seeds Ive gathered over the past couple years and choose the 4 that look best regardless of strain.

day 76. we nearly there yet?
Everyone except os1 has been on plain water for the last 10 days & they're showing lovely colours. wcc1 & os3 have been stacking on last minute calyx towers & throwing out plumes of white hairs making it hard to judge when to chop.

spotted a "nanner" on wcc2. she'spretty much ready now, nice amber trichomes, so she's coming down tomorrow/saturday.

os2 is dry & jarred up. she only gave 35g of fluffy buds but she was the sickly runt of the litter so I'm pretty happy with that

20200820_135521.jpg

wcc1
20200820_134358.jpg

os3
20200820_134238.jpg

wcc1
20200820_133854.jpg

damn nanner.
20200820_144254.jpg

wcc2
20200820_132756.jpg
20200820_135737.jpg

Attachments

• 20200820_132925.jpg
    20200820_132925.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 30
Everyone except os1 has been on plain water for the last 10 days & they're showing lovely colours. wcc1 & os3 have been stacking on last minute calyx towers & throwing out plumes of white hairs making it hard to judge when to chop.

spotted a "nanner" on wcc2. she'spretty much ready now, nice amber trichomes, so she's coming down tomorrow/saturday.

os2 is dry & jarred up. she only gave 35g of fluffy buds but she was the sickly runt of the litter so I'm pretty happy with that

View attachment 1225484
wcc1View attachment 1225485
os3
View attachment 1225486
wcc1
View attachment 1225487
damn nanner.View attachment 1225489
wcc2
View attachment 1225490View attachment 1225491.
Looks great!

Back