New Grower Orange sherbet & wedding cheese cake

a bit of foxtailing at the end.some folk say its a pain to trim,but i think they pretty.swings and roundabouts.
maybe a smidge fluffy as ya say,but undersides of leaves are sparkly,thats a win to me :smoking:
1 nanner ya might find a seed or two from that bud if ya kept it to the side.but as ya threw it in with the rest it might be POP surprize.
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Reactions: Dis
just chopped the last girl, OS1. she went 95 days. a full 20 days longer than the others. not even 100% shure she was ready for the chop...
will update with final weights when she's dry but this was a bumper haul! easily the biggest & best harvest I've pulled so far... well chuffed :)
much love & stay green out there x

happy again harvest :smokeit: 95 days is no bad thing.....well better than 128 days :biggrin: and trimming any more than 1 plant a week is to much like work to me :coffee2: numbers not in,but bumper haul :thumbsup: big numbers is good,but if ya havnt run out of smoke before the next run is ready :shrug:its just a number :biggrin: or if ya just got way to much,try extracts/concentrates :hookah:....a bit of cooking :pie: a tincture :coffee:or if ya feeling a bit kinky a topical,rub :dancer:
a job well done,ya know no nasty shit went into them,and grown with love :greenthumb:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Back