New Grower Orange sherbet & wedding cheese cake

Had to go & jinx it by talking about stable temperatures :D
Got home today to find the tent at 31.5°
The wedding cheese cake seem more bothered than the orange sherbet but it's only really WCC1 showing any issues. 20200617_123950.jpg

pro growers perfect temp and humidity,consult vpd charts.extra heat and cooling/a humidifier and de-humidifiers.and quite often end up with near perfect results.growing can be a full time job if we let it.most o us have full time jobs,and that dont leave much time for the smokin part.
weed has a likeable range as well as perfect.my heat dont come on till 16C and cooling till 33c.theres nothing i can do about humidity % so i just ignore that......well not really.my temp/hum memory thermometer tells me humidity is somewhere between 38%-68%.

im often wrong.....but to me heat stress is more of a saw blade edge effect,with just the very edges curled up all round the leaf.with a younger plant (3 finger leaves) sometimes the centre leaf segment cant spread out so gets a lil bit of a curl going on.
but maybe it is heat stress ? but if it is,its just part of a plant and only one plant at that.(dont really add up)so the others not unhappy about it.so 32c maybe on the high side,but its not ohh shit dangerously high.an extra fan blowing over the led for an hour or two could drop ya to 28c easy enough.37c maybe an ohh shit moment.
keep er lit
:pighug:

@void thanks for the reassurance :thumbsup:
high temps is the thing I struggle to have control over. My grow is in an attic 'dormer' so when it's hot outside, it's real hot inside! I've got a fan on the plants & one on top of the lights moving air around up top.
Humidity not too much of an issue as I have an active intake & the humidity in the tent room is never over 50% so the Inkbird just kicks the humidifier on whenever it drops.

Day 14 & the end of week 2. I'll be doing a proper end of week review tomorrow but until then...
I noticed that 2 of the 3 Orange Sherbet have slight clawing. The OS are in the layered soil with Batspecial at the bottom. Bat special has an NPK of 14-16-18. My guess is the roots have made it to the lower layer & it's a little warm for them. Tomorrow should be day 1 of macro nutrients, namely Biobizz Grow but I'm thinking of holding off for the Oransge Sherbet...
20200619_052154.jpg

Last edited:
Day 14 & the end of week 2. I'll be doing a proper end of week review tomorrow but until then...
I noticed that 2 of the 3 Orange Sherbet have slight clawing. The OS are in the layered soil with Batspecial at the bottom. Bat special has an NPK of 14-16-18. My guess is the roots have made it to the lower layer & it's a little warm for them. Tomorrow should be day 1 of macro nutrients, namely Biobizz Grow but I'm thinking of holding off for the Oransge Sherbet...

Appreciating all the updates. Love me a thorough journal. Keep it up friend, hopefully that clawing sorts out soon enough.

@Dis I figure that if I jot everything down as I notice it then I can trace any issues back should I need to :smoking:hopefully I'm still this dedicated to the journal at week 10 :biggrin:

Back