New Grower Northern Cheese Haze - RDWC - Stealth Closet - First Grow Journal

Just noticed this on two leaves.... thoughts? @Mañ'O'Green
Checked the PH this morning @ 6.3 , brought it down a bit with PH'd water
PPM probably around 500, rez temp at 68f. Ambient 77f.
Looks like these two may have had the fan blowing on them constantly this morning since my oscillating fan broke, I dont think this is wind burn ?
Light was at maybe 16" brought it back to 18"

IMG_3604.JPG

Just noticed this on two leaves.... thoughts? @Mañ'O'Green
Checked the PH this morning @ 6.3 , brought it down a bit with PH'd water
PPM probably around 500, rez temp at 68f. Ambient 77f.
Looks like these two may have had the fan blowing on them constantly this morning since my oscillating fan broke, I dont think this is wind burn ?
Light was at maybe 16" brought it back to 18"

View attachment 1042368
What is the humidity in the canopy? over 60% turn your fans up a bit. Bump PPMs up to 700. A foliar spray of 5 parts humic acid to 2 parts Kelp extract might be beneficial at this time.

Last edited:
It hit just over 60% this morning, then dropped to 48 ish. Problem is if I set my dehumidifier at 60% it lets it get to ~62 before kicking in. Meanwhile if I set it to 55% it will run until it hits sub 50%.
I will bump up PPM later tonight when the rez has space for another gallon.

It hit just over 60% this morning, then dropped to 48 ish. Problem is if I set my dehumidifier at 60% it lets it get to ~62 before kicking in. Meanwhile if I set it to 55% it will run until it hits sub 50%.
Can you move the dehumidifier farther away from the tent?

It isnt powerful enough to operate outside of the tent unfortunately, putting it outside the tent would mean outside the closet in the hallway - effectively dehumidifying the whole apartment, not enough to bring down the humidity of the tent from high 60's where the flowers put the tent even with the exhaust maxed out and a booster on the intake.

I just corrected the ratio to 5 parts Fulvic acid to 2 parts kelp extract for foliar.
5 parts Humic acid to 2 parts Kelp extract in the reservoir. Shyte I always confuse those. I went back and reviewed the info to make sure.

I would run it at 55% then and make sure there is a gentle breeze on all of the plants. What can happen is a stagnant zone >60% can form under the leaves preventing respiration. Without respiration Calcium and other minerals cannot be drawn up into the leaves creating a deficiency even when there is plenty in the reservoir.

I would run it at 55% then and make sure there is a gentle breeze on all of the plants. What can happen is a stagnant zone >60% can form under the leaves preventing respiration. Without respiration Calcium and other minerals cannot be drawn up into the leaves creating a deficiency even when there is plenty in the reservoir.

Whats the benefit of this spray? Just wondering!
Also, nothing I can do about the breeze until my replacement fan comes in thursday. For now I have a shitty clip-on which falls on the plants sometimes... not ideal! So I leave it one corner, low , blowing through the branches for some circulation.

Whats the benefit of this spray? Just wondering!
Also, nothing I can do about the breeze until my replacement fan comes in thursday. For now I have a shitty clip-on which falls on the plants sometimes... not ideal! So I leave it one corner, low , blowing through the branches for some circulation.

I was just looking at your pictures again and some of those plants are to far along to foliar spray and some maybe?

The combination of humic/fulvic acids with seaweed will provide lots of chelated elements for the plant to use readily. It comes from a Virginia Tech study. It just makes a better plant. Inquiring minds can Google it.

Just do the best you can with your environment.

Last edited:
Back