Awesome harvest noogie,, roll a few spliffs and i'll go pick us up some gin and juice....
:cheers: I've got the brews!
Nice stuff Nug! Man my NQ looked so much different than yours. Mine didn't get very tall or big, but had some crazy colors to it.
I think I saw yours unless I'm having a stoner moment. I'll have to compare again regardless (just for my own curiosity) it's funny how these plants can vary. I'm sure my wonky growing habits changed the look too!

Sorry I haven't followed along as much as I'd like to. My warm heart felt comment is on the other page.
But there is always room for more. You knocked it out of the park with one hell of a bud shot and one hell of a grow. Remember it like it was yesterday when you started the grow off and now your sitting pretty with that amazing bud. Congrats to you.
All good my man, I know your setup calls for probably almost all your attention without letup. Thanks for your help!

Gorgeous, plump, awesome buds, dude! [emoji121] [emoji6] [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178] [emoji108]
Means a lot Witchy! Thanks :d5:

thats worth one of these... :woohoo1:... and one of these... :slap:... and not forgetting... :pass:
Appreciate the slap from you big guy! Your help and encouragement has been awesome man.

Oh my god man you've knocked it clean outta the park, over those big tall buildings and into the next county dude!!

:worship: :bighug: :cheers: :toke: :d5: :woohoo1: :woody: :baby: :greenthumb: :vibe:

That Nightqueen looks absolutely awesome dude! Beautiful buds. Lovely nugs of joy and properly frosty mate.

Dude I am extremely happy for you :bighug: :slap:

Thanks man, I've loved following your grow so far. Thanks for the kind words!
:toke:

Good job man. Love to see a new grower have a successful harvest.
Rep
:slap:
Hey man it feels good, thanks so much!

Thanks all for your kind words, I'm just so happy and lucky to have a plant come to fruition!
its so beautiful.gif

:cheers: I've got the brews!

I think I saw yours unless I'm having a stoner moment. I'll have to compare again regardless (just for my own curiosity) it's funny how these plants can vary. I'm sure my wonky growing habits changed the look too!

All good my man, I know your setup calls for probably almost all your attention without letup. Thanks for your help!

Means a lot Witchy! Thanks :d5:

Appreciate the slap from you big guy! Your help and encouragement has been awesome man.

Thanks man, I've loved following your grow so far. Thanks for the kind words!
:toke:

Hey man it feels good, thanks so much!

Thanks all for your kind words, I'm just so happy and lucky to have a plant come to fruition!
View attachment 762893

:pighug:

Congratulations! That first harvest, it's a magical feeling right?! I'm so happy you had a successful grow. And the potential growing partner too, that's awesome news! I bet she'll get hooked as well hahah

Back