Update 12 (6-25-17)
June 17th.jpg

June 23rd.jpg
25th.jpg

SORRY I'VE BEEN AWAY GUYS!

Hello everyone! Very exciting update, again I am sorry I haven't had at least one or two updates between this one. Sometimes personal life (work mostly) calls for your full attention. Work and life in general should slow down a bit soon, had a few things come up... but, will be back to a workable (livable) schedule soon enough.

White Widow - Day 72 (Harvested!)
WW Finished Curing Bud.jpg

The Seedsman White Widow was harvested on 6-19 and hung up in the tent to dry, yesterday I put all of the buds into a brown paper bag for the last few days of curing, then trim and jar. She was the shortest of the 4, hidden in the shadows of her big sisters at some points of the grow no doubt. Definitely not quite as dense and big as the others, but that's ok. She was after all in the smaller 3gal grow bag vs the larger airpots. Regardless though, the smoke is amazing (even for a faster dried sample bud). The flavor is great and the effect is a nice balance between happy and excited and relaxed. I can use this here and there as a day time for activity but easily switch to relaxed reading, etc.

Skystomper - Day 73 (Harvested!)
Sky Test Bud.jpg
sky hanging.jpg

I started by chopping the main cola stalk 2 days ago and allowed the lower sites to go just a bit longer. The rest of Sky was chopped down today (6-25) at day 73! What a beautiful plant by Mephisto. The sample bud I took is really wet still, but I was able to take a piece and throw it into my glass bowl. The taste wasn't great but the effect is awesome. Very strong. If you have been following along or if you look back, you will remember that she was the problem child for this noob. I say that, remembering that I am a new grower and probably mess up a lot of stuff. So I wouldn't dare blame it on genetics or anything like that. Just simply that of the 4 I have grown now, it struggled the most for one reason or another. But regardless, it turned out great imho. I mean there was a time I wasn't sure she was gonna make it to the end but she is simply fantastic.

Critical Jack - Day 69 (Almost there!)
CJ1.jpg

This plant is truly incredible. Dinafem is right up there with the top quality genetics people speak of around AFN. This plant has seen some shit and taken some too, but Jackie doesn't care. Nope! She just wants to grow into retirement with a fat body to show for it and that's just peachy with me...

Only one remains! I can hardly believe it.
Soon Jackie will get the chop but until then... she's a lucky girl!

I hope to get better with growing with the next grow so I can allow the genetics of these wonderful plants to really shine and not be held back by my clumsiness! Regardless, it's nice to have my first grow coming to a close and having successfully grown 4 different strains that we can now choose from!

Thanks all for your support!
-NN out.

Last edited:
:thumbsup:I'm gonna go find a few worthy Rep recipients so I can come back and slap ya good! :slap:
What can we say?! Ya nailed it! That Skystomper looks triched out, not to mention that ridiculous Critical Jack. A great grow buddy, you should be proud. Now, inquiring mind need to know, how is that ANQ smoke?
You know I'll be subbed up as soon as your next round starts. Cheers bro.

Absolutely excellent harvest brother, massive huge humungous congratulations mate! :cheers: :woohoo1: :worship: :vibe:

I am in the same enviable position now, of being able to go to the cupboard and choose from several different strains to smoke.

Absolutely brilliant mate, you're gonna have to change your name on here now :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:I'm gonna go find a few worthy Rep recipients so I can come back and slap ya good! :slap:
What can we say?! Ya nailed it! That Skystomper looks triched out, not to mention that ridiculous Critical Jack. A great grow buddy, you should be proud. Now, inquiring mind need to know, how is that ANQ smoke?
You know I'll be subbed up as soon as your next round starts. Cheers bro.

Hey thanks Seabass! Nowhere near your crazy harvest bro, that looked like some killer bud and LOTS of it! CJ looks to be the most promising but we'll see. ANQ is excellent. Very smooth in the vape, gives me a strong but relaxed high. Almost all body with lots of couch lock and giggles. Recommend it for night time as it winds down into a sleepy state, like it's name implies. Though I'm comfortable using it at any hour. Thanks again man, means a lot!

Gratz on harvest NN.

:slap:

Thanks man, appreciate the slap!

Absolutely excellent harvest brother, massive huge humungous congratulations mate! :cheers: :woohoo1: :worship: :vibe:

I am in the same enviable position now, of being able to go to the cupboard and choose from several different strains to smoke.

Absolutely brilliant mate, you're gonna have to change your name on here now :thumbsup:

Thanks and yeah, it's nice to be able to choose isn't it!?

lol, nah I'm definiately a noob for life. Will stand in awe of all your guys massive plants and grows around here. I'll still be plucking my little nugs with a grin.

Buds look great NN! Just one more to go but I've gotta say again congrats on this successful grow! I'll be looking around for your next one! A husband and wife grow don't think I've seen that yet on here... :slap:

Thanks so much @jelly0 your practically a pro now with your last grow, don't think I haven't noticed! Everyone's gonna be blown away by your second grow! I'm subbed up now.

Also I think @Renaissance Redneck and his gal are a partnered grow team on here... and I'm sure there are a few others maybe. I am psyched to work with the missus.

Thanks again man!

Update 13 - Grow Complete!
tent.jpg

Hey everyone, been pretty busy since spring and summer started both with work and around the house. I just wanted to report that Critical Jack was cut on 6-27. Hung to dry out in the tent for 5 days then put into brown paper bag for 2-3 then trimmed up some more and put into it's 12oz jar.

Before Cut.png

Thanks for following along with me on this wonderful journey. Can you believe it's been about 80 days since this journal started and completed today with this last grow update? I've said it a few times and I'll say it again, I could not have done this grow without AFN. It just wouldn't have happened anytime soon or even half as good I imagine without the wealth of info, help and friendship on this site. So thanks again everyone! I don't wanna use up my @ tag cause I've tagged a lot of you multiple times but you all by now know who you are and it's a lot of you!

I feel I have a pretty unbiased opinion and don't mind being a little critical on myself. It's not the most "incredible" or "impressive" bud in the world, I suppose it could be fatter, prettier or who knows more potent? In all honesty though, it's more than decent and fits our bill perfectly. Which again is hugely impressive to me as a green horn grower.

1b.jpg

(From L to R... the first harvested to the last harvested)

Never thought I'd have a jar of pot let alone 4 jars of weed. Consider me the happiest camper that ever walked. Next J is to you AFN!
jars.jpg

14909033818181510358812.jpg

Back