How do you guys get all those badges? I'm new here but I came on starting a grow journal I'm looking pretty empty over here. It's about to be done, I have buds the size of my forearm lol @912GreenSkell @witchyhour
The badges will come in time. There is a badge list that tells what it takes to get them. @Rebel can we get the assimilate badge and any newbie badges?

images (5).jpg
@NugNoob

Wise words...
For sure and now that I've got the missus with me to tag team the next grow my addiction may become her addiction. Better watch our wallets on buying new gear! : P

Great looking buds!! Damn that night queen certainly is a crystally lady!! Nice work fella!! Have a shot of rep for a solid grow.
Thanks bro! She is, very potent... strong high. You get a little heady but not a lot, it's a true Indicia with a strong body high... totally chillaxed. All in all, measured on my scale and I think it's pretty much dry now. Was about 2.2oz I believe. Not huge but that will last us a loooong while and we've got more on the way! Also, she was really quick to finish at only 62 days or so!

You could raise pH naturally with bicarbonate via wood ash and yes you can lower the ph with vinegar or citric acid via vitamin C. Vitamin C will also remove chlorine in the water at a ratio of 1g per 75 gallons . Make sure your water doesn't have chloramine in it. It will not evaporate and can only be removed with chemicals. This will kill your beneficial organisms
Yeah I've read that before but wasn't interested in trying those methods. My wife though, all over it! She will probably be doing a lot of stuff like that. Also, no chloramine in my city water thankfully. There is a chlorine type in it though so we leave it out for a day or two before capping it.

maxiumum.png

How do you guys get all those badges? I'm new here but I came on starting a grow journal I'm looking pretty empty over here. It's about to be done, I have buds the size of my forearm lol @912GreenSkell @witchyhour

Hey...tag me to your journal! Here is a link to the master badge list https://www.autoflower.org/threads/afn-badges-master-list-2017.58846/

@NugNoob - Hey 2.2oz isnt a bad haul at all!! From the 2 ANQ's i grew out thats pretty much what i ended up with...best part of the ANQ isnt yield...its potency like you said. Very heavy body stone, and i found the same thing about the lack of head stone. Damn is the bud something sweet!
IMG_4838.JPG

Hey...tag me to your journal! Here is a link to the master badge list https://www.autoflower.org/threads/afn-badges-master-list-2017.58846/

@NugNoob - Hey 2.2oz isnt a bad haul at all!! From the 2 ANQ's i grew out thats pretty much what i ended up with...best part of the ANQ isnt yield...its potency like you said. Very heavy body stone, and i found the same thing about the lack of head stone. Damn is the bud something sweet!
View attachment 763648
2.2 is pretty good, actually! [emoji106] [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Somehow I got so stoned on my own homegrown that I missed this whole grow... Awesome write up at the end, we ended up getting pretty similar smokes it seems (the wife is loving our NL). Awesome that the wife wants to jump on board, maybe one day I'll convince mine. Awesome stuff! :slap:

Somehow I got so stoned on my own homegrown that I missed this whole grow... Awesome write up at the end, we ended up getting pretty similar smokes it seems (the wife is loving our NL). Awesome that the wife wants to jump on board, maybe one day I'll convince mine. Awesome stuff! :slap:
You lucky guys!
I have to do it all by myself:pass:

Haha all good man, glad you found it! Trust me, its been tough between work, chores and now having a seemingly endless supply of fresh quality smoke to be able to keep up with everything. Partly why I'm so glad my wife randomly asked to help! Much needed imo. I'm really glad she likes this stuff, it tastes great in the vape, very smooth. She actually prefers the slightly "green" taste when she vapes, but that's fading slightly more and more as it finishes curing. Glad your wife likes your own home grown as well. Makes it feel that more worth it, doesn't it?

@TheMongol Yeah, I'm pretty lucky! Hey just gotta get your wife to enjoy watching the progress as much as we do. Before you know it she'll want to join in... Hopefully!

Haha all good man, glad you found it! Trust me, its been tough between work, chores and now having a seemingly endless supply of fresh quality smoke to be able to keep up with everything. Partly why I'm so glad my wife randomly asked to help! Much needed imo. I'm really glad she likes this stuff, it tastes great in the vape, very smooth. She actually prefers the slightly "green" taste when she vapes, but that's fading slightly more and more as it finishes curing. Glad your wife likes your own home grown as well. Makes it feel that more worth it, doesn't it?

@TheMongol Yeah, I'm pretty lucky! Hey just gotta get your wife to enjoy watching the progress as much as we do. Before you know it she'll want to join in... Hopefully!
It certainly does.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Back