IMG_20170610_130932.jpg

Colorado cookies ^^^
IMG_20170607_170301_208.jpg

Mazar from a few days ago^ day 50

NN, wow bro! Seems like just yesterday you had to cull your first set of seedlings. Look at you now! Smoking some amazing looking homegrown. I like your idea of growing out 2 next run, let them stretch out and get big. But I LOVE that your wife wants in on the fun. Super cool. We are all eager to see this run finish up and follow your future grows as well. Congrats again bro, well deserved! :smokeout:
P.s. Max rep coming as soon as I spread the love a bit :thumbsup:

Own stuff is the best stuff and if you get couch locked you've done a awsome job, bro!

Happy Harvesting! I saw you a couple of weeks before in my spirit smoking it and your smile on your face, remeber?
And the best thing, you lucky boy got your wife into it? Damn...that's great!:pass::cheers:

Own stuff is the best stuff and if you get couch locked you've done a awsome job, bro!

Happy Harvesting! I saw you a couple of weeks before in my spirit smoking it and your smile on your face, remeber?
And the best thing, you lucky boy got your wife into it? Damn...that's great!:pass::cheers:
I am a lucky boy! :woohoo1:

Thanks for the encouragement and help through both grows Mongol!

Great job

:bong: :pass:
:d5: Always there with your helpful expert guidance Jingo, thank you!

Congratulations! That first harvest, it's a magical feeling right?! I'm so happy you had a successful grow. And the potential growing partner too, that's awesome news! I bet she'll get hooked as well hahah
magic.gif

Magical indeed! Thanks Jelly!

Awesome job!!! :d5::slap:

That's cool your wife wants to give it a shot! :thumbsup:
Glad you could stop by Frank, appreciate the encouragement and yeah I am a lucky husband!

Can't wait to smoke these... Waiting is so hard... Patience is key. Most of the smell and cannabinoids come right at the end
Hey thanks for the support. Your grow looks great man. Waiting is hard and I guess I was lucky she was ready at day 62 or so! The other 3 girls have a little while to go still for sure.

NN, wow bro! Seems like just yesterday you had to cull your first set of seedlings. Look at you now! Smoking some amazing looking homegrown. I like your idea of growing out 2 next run, let them stretch out and get big. But I LOVE that your wife wants in on the fun. Super cool. We are all eager to see this run finish up and follow your future grows as well. Congrats again bro, well deserved! :smokeout:
P.s. Max rep coming as soon as I spread the love a bit :thumbsup:
Yeah for sure, I knew I packed it too tight in here but I wanted to increase my chances in case I botched some of the grow again lol. Yeah I am very psyched that she will be growing alongside me this time. She is talking about her own methods of trying stuff, like apple cider vinegar for natural lower pH-ing. She reads all kinds of stuff!

@auto noob You wanted to see the NQ? Come join the party man!

How do you guys get all those badges? I'm new here but I came on starting a grow journal I'm looking pretty empty over here. It's about to be done, I have buds the size of my forearm lol @912GreenSkell @witchyhour

I am a lucky boy! :woohoo1:

Thanks for the encouragement and help through both grows Mongol!

:d5: Always there with your helpful expert guidance Jingo, thank you!

View attachment 763276
Magical indeed! Thanks Jelly!

Glad you could stop by Frank, appreciate the encouragement and yeah I am a lucky husband!

Hey thanks for the support. Your grow looks great man. Waiting is hard and I guess I was lucky she was ready at day 62 or so! The other 3 girls have a little while to go still for sure.

Yeah for sure, I knew I packed it too tight in here but I wanted to increase my chances in case I botched some of the grow again lol. Yeah I am very psyched that she will be growing alongside me this time. She is talking about her own methods of trying stuff, like apple cider vinegar for natural lower pH-ing. She reads all kinds of stuff!

@auto noob You wanted to see the NQ? Come join the party man!
You could raise pH naturally with bicarbonate via wood ash and yes you can lower the ph with vinegar or citric acid via vitamin C. Vitamin C will also remove chlorine in the water at a ratio of 1g per 75 gallons . Make sure your water doesn't have chloramine in it. It will not evaporate and can only be removed with chemicals. This will kill your beneficial organisms

Back