Indoor Nice Option's Garden of Intergalactic Delights

White Stomper? Sounds nice. Is the a Forum Stomper x White Chem? I grew out a Ghost Stomper a while back and she was absolutely excellent. Yielded really well, huge colas and a beautiful hazey, frankincense/sandlewood kinda thing. Very nice uplifting racy high which levelled out into a beauty buzzy body high. Amazing for pain and not too appetite stimulating, which for me is good as the munchies can be killer for me sometimes!
She was a huge plant, nice and branchy with quite a pretty OG structure. I'll be growing her again actually. All the stomper crosses I've seen have been similar and very very nice. Not sure why they've not made them available for a wider release, but perhaps I just lucky with that pheno and they're not that stable.

Should be nice anyway!

Yep, I agree with the Mephs going from nearly there to almost past it in a matter of days, can be challenging to time the flush correctly for sure.

I think we're all always stoned! It's a hazard of this hobby :crying: but could be worse right!?

:peace:

That ghost stomper seems absolutely delicious the way you describe it, it sounds like a dream to grow :cheers: definitely grow it again and tag me up.

Yeah bro got it in one, White chem x forum stomper.

I love that hazy profile when it comes to terps, i hope this is one similar. The buds seem nice and tight too, which is always a welcome addition. I have found that pressing bud that smells like you said, makes such a tasty rosin. A nice light and fruity but intense stone, exactly like what you describe. This is my favourite type of stone in the daytime.

:crying::crying: munchies screws me over every time to dude. I just had a colorado cookie head and im starving :crying::crying:

on that note.... **switches oven on** :crying::crying:

Peace

That ghost stomper seems absolutely delicious the way you describe it, it sounds like a dream to grow :cheers: definitely grow it again and tag me up.

Yeah bro got it in one, White chem x forum stomper.

I love that hazy profile when it comes to terps, i hope this is one similar. The buds seem nice and tight too, which is always a welcome addition. I have found that pressing bud that smells like you said, makes such a tasty rosin. A nice light and fruity but intense stone, exactly like what you describe. This is my favourite type of stone in the daytime.

:crying::crying: munchies screws me over every time to dude. I just had a colorado cookie head and im starving :crying::crying:

on that note.... **switches oven on** :crying::crying:

Peace
Lol we've had to make sure there's no junk food in the house and usually my laziness outweighs the munchies so we only have nuts and fruit to devour when they kick in. It's amazing how many dates and brazil nuts one can devour after smoking some Strawberry Nuggets though. :gassy:

Speaking of Ghost Stomper... seems like I'll the space for another as one of the Dinafem Cookies hasn't germed.

In the glass she goes.

full

Gonna be the last auto I pop for a while now, fingers crossed!

Speaking of Ghost Stomper... seems like I'll the space for another as one of the Dinafem Cookies hasn't germed.

In the glass she goes.

full

Sounds like a good plan. I just picked up a 4x8x7ft tent to setup for photo grows. I’ll eventually be switching over to the bigger tent for vegging photos with a side of autos and flowering my photos in my existing tent. I’m thinking I will try quantum boards, starting with a couple of smaller boards and expanding as I become more comfortable with all of it. I’m looking forward to having more room where I don’t have to be so selective about what I run together. My goal in a year or so will be to start breeding my own.

Lol we've had to make sure there's no junk food in the house and usually my laziness outweighs the munchies so we only have nuts and fruit to devour when they kick in. It's amazing how many dates and brazil nuts one can devour after smoking some Strawberry Nuggets though. :gassy:

That has made me LOL...

it reminds me of the time me and my brother went through 3KG of chicken dippers...
Although i imagine, eating brazil nuts and dates is certainly a healthier passtime that consuming crippling amounts of processed chicken :crying::crying:

In the glass she goes.

full

The universe is aligning my friend! She was always meant to take pride of place in that cup, a pot, eventually your lungs.

I am sure she will be worth while as the last auto bean to pop if your moving to photos...

Sounds like a good plan. I just picked up a 4x8x7ft tent to setup for photo grows. I’ll eventually be switching over to the bigger tent for vegging photos with a side of autos and flowering my photos in my existing tent. I’m thinking I will try quantum boards, starting with a couple of smaller boards and expanding as I become more comfortable with all of it. I’m looking forward to having more room where I don’t have to be so selective about what I run together. My goal in a year or so will be to start breeding my own.

much like @Beerhunter CDN I really couldn't find a satisfying rotation where i could flit between photos and autos... so SNAP!

My auto tent is going to become a photo tent with DWC and the 5x5 will be for autos... until i want a change and can swap em over.

@Beerhunter CDN ... It sounds like you will ave a super interesting grow, how are you sourcing your mothers?

Peace.

That has made me LOL...

it reminds me of the time me and my brother went through 3KG of chicken dippers...
Although i imagine, eating brazil nuts and dates is certainly a healthier passtime that consuming crippling amounts of processed chicken :crying::crying:

The universe is aligning my friend! She was always meant to take pride of place in that cup, a pot, eventually your lungs.

I am sure she will be worth while as the last auto bean to pop if your moving to photos...

much like @Beerhunter CDN I really couldn't find a satisfying rotation where i could flit between photos and autos... so SNAP!

My auto tent is going to become a photo tent with DWC and the 5x5 will be for autos... until i want a change and can swap em over.

@Beerhunter CDN ... It sounds like you will ave a super interesting grow, how are you sourcing your mothers?

Peace.
I could definitely run a Photo and Auto tent separately but if I add a Mother and clones I might have a problem. I have a friend that has been cutting clones I can start with to get the hang of it as I haven’t run photos yet. I might also try some regulars from seed to see what I can find. I’m thinking I might run Autopots for one tent or the other to cut down on maintenance.

I could definitely run a Photo and Auto tent separately but if I add a Mother and clones I might have a problem. I have a friend that has been cutting clones I can start with to get the hang of it as I haven’t run photos yet. I might also try some regulars from seed to see what I can find. I’m thinking I might run Autopots for one tent or the other to cut down on maintenance.

Yeahh you are right dude, i'm still thinking about how to work mine. I don't have loads of room in the smaller current auto tent and ill be varying strains because i never need loads of one type so i like variety!!
What are the benefits of autopots if you don't mind me asking. I always see the pros using them.

Peace.

Yeahh you are right dude, i'm still thinking about how to work mine. I don't have loads of room in the smaller current auto tent and ill be varying strains because i never need loads of one type so i like variety!!
What are the benefits of autopots if you don't mind me asking. I always see the pros using them.

Peace.
Autopots will cut out your hand watering past a certain point I think. You just need to keep a reservoir filled so they fill they’re individual reservoir. Basically, the plant wicks up nutes from the bottom as it uses them. I know they need cleaning but I’m not sure how often that is and I think with organic nutes they can plug up if the nutes are thick. I think they would be good for a SCROG setup where you aren’t moving the pots.

Everyone's jumping ship to photos! What's going on over on AFN...

Autopots seem to work very well for everyone, I always have issues with them but I got the fabric pot version, in retrospect that may have been a mistake as they're rather prone to leaking, and when I say leaking, I mean full on flooding. Probably got the lines set up iffy though so it's most likely user error.

For me, the switch isn't really a problem with autos, it's more a case of there being so many more options with photos and whilst there are good autos out there, there's also a lot of slightly meh stuff, I've had a bit of both from all breeders. Mephisto of course are all solid, but the others are all quite inconsistent in my opinion. If I had one tent I'd stick to autos, but now I have the space it seems like a no brainer. I'm too much of a nerd and a weed lover to pass up on the opportunity to grow some gear from breeders I have massive respect for.

I'll consider breeding down the line but I'm gonna learn to walk before doing a marathon. Plus it will take quite a few years before i think I'll be able to bring anything to the table that would be worth it. There's so many people out there doing amazing stuff and I'd just like to be able to sample what they've brought. I'm in the UK so good strains aren't easy to get hold of and they're very expensive if you can find them. The easiest way for me to try anything is just to grow it.

Can wait to see what you both do in the future. What strains y'all lookin' at?

DAY 18

Both the topped plants are looking good and new shoots are coming up.

HGK:

full

Underneath beginning to branch out a bit and catch up with the upper growth

full

CK a little behind but she's fine, shoots coming up.

full

Getting pretty bushy under there. Did a little tucking.

full

Here's our lil' yung thang HGK. No idea what day we're at but she's catching up I guess.

full

And our baaaaaaby HGK, looking super dark and weird. She was the one I thought was a no-show but she's looking ooookkkaaaayyyy i guess. She'll survive anyway. Think she might've got a but too damp or something. Took the plastic off to give her some air.

full

Not loads of action in the garden but I reckon the next week will see them take off. Growth has sped up a lot now they're on big girl food and in their final homes.

Again, Shogun are delivering perfect food for these girls along with the Mammoth P. I'll be giving them a spray with the Geisha foliar tomorrow, first foliar feed I'll ever have done but it couldnt be simpler, comes in a bottle good to go and you just spray away before lights off. Truly the most idiot proof feed out there.

Back