Indoor Nice Option's Garden of Intergalactic Delights

Re photos and autos together

I’ve been running a photo room with 4 plants. I started five from seed and let them veg on a shelf in my Auto room. I took four of those plants and moved them to the flowers room in 12/12. When I did I took cuttings and cloned the fifth and started to veg those clones (6) in the auto room. I’ll cull one. Train the four strongest and clone the fifth when I take them out for the veg room. I’m running Blue Dream because that room is 30c and water temps are crazy but it’s crazy healthy. I just started a heavy indica photo seed that will veg while this run of Blue Dream clones does. Once the Blue dream clones go to flowers my indica (for winter temps) will get cloned and that will go through the same routine for 3 flower periods until spring and then I’ll change it back out to a GDP for three summer runs. I then run my auto room with staggered plants. Running longer running strains in the auto room but intend to be running Fast mephistos by the end of next year. Both plants have tons of different benefits and I think if done correctly you can run both together to maximize time and power.

I just really like the idea of using one seeds as mother and cloning then culling. I know the idea of keeping the Perfect mother is popular but seeds and cloning seems to work for me.

But I’m an idiot so I could be completely wrong. Hoping we’ll see soon.

Re photos and autos together

I’ve been running a photo room with 4 plants. I started five from seed and let them veg on a shelf in my Auto room. I took four of those plants and moved them to the flowers room in 12/12. When I did I took cuttings and cloned the fifth and started to veg those clones (6) in the auto room. I’ll cull one. Train the four strongest and clone the fifth when I take them out for the veg room. I’m running Blue Dream because that room is 30c and water temps are crazy but it’s crazy healthy. I just started a heavy indica photo seed that will veg while this run of Blue Dream clones does. Once the Blue dream clones go to flowers my indica (for winter temps) will get cloned and that will go through the same routine for 3 flower periods until spring and then I’ll change it back out to a GDP for three summer runs. I then run my auto room with staggered plants. Running longer running strains in the auto room but intend to be running Fast mephistos by the end of next year. Both plants have tons of different benefits and I think if done correctly you can run both together to maximize time and power.

I just really like the idea of using one seeds as mother and cloning then culling. I know the idea of keeping the Perfect mother is popular but seeds and cloning seems to work for me.

But I’m an idiot so I could be completely wrong. Hoping we’ll see soon.

You can certainly run them together if you have you the space. I don't really and am switching to scrog so it'll be impossible for me.

The thing is... the length of time for photos to finish doesnt really bother me. For most indicas you're only really talking about another 4-6 weeks. As long as I have some jars on hand, that doesn't bother me at all.

DAY 19

CK looks super healthy and showing a little prayer towards the Grow Northern gods.

full

HGK:

full

Had a little treat yo'self evening last night whilst my girlfriend was out.

Had a lil' nug of the Critical Kush, tastes so good without a cure already. I can't wait for to see what she's like after a month. Terpy and super smooth. Totally white ash. Really happy with this one

full

Finally decided on the next run of plants and made an order through Simply Souveniers.

Ordered a 5 pack of S.A.G.E bred by Adam Dunn for TH Seeds. He often refers to this as his desert island strain and still a daily smoke of his apparently.

"S.A.G.E. stands for Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium, it is a well balanced Haze crossed with a robust indica strain. Containing over 20% THC it took 2nd place in the blind test at the 2001 Cannabis Cup. Spicy sandalwood flavor combined with a long lasting and uplifting high make this the plant for those who like the best."

A 6 pack of Mandarin Cookies V2 from Ethos Genetics

"Sweet citrus and diesel flavors come together in this strain, a breeding project from Ethos in Colorado. Crossing Forum Cut Cookies with Mandarin Sunset, Mandarin Cookies’ tasty terpene profile has won multiple concentrate awards. The high is sedate and calming, making this strain a great choice for an after-dinner dessert with friends that doesn’t glue you to the couch."

They have deal on with TH Seeds that gives you a free 2 pack of Bubblegum (the strain that put them on the map in 1993)

On top of that, you also get a 2 pack of Critical Hog from them.

"Critical HOG™ is a commercial grower's dream. Critical HOG™ is very easy to grow with a huge yield. The Tennessee HOG™ (via San Diego) High Times Indica Cannabis Cup winner meets the Basque Country's Critical Mass (numerous Spanish Cannabis Competitions Winner). Due to the huge buds make sure the room is well ventilated and if grown outdoors keep out of the heavy late season rain falls."

Aaaaaaand with every Ethos pack you get a choice of 2 free regs of Zsweet OG or Black Fire Roze (I went for the Sweet OG) - not sure of the genetics but I believe she's Durban Poison X Rainmaker (Citral Skunk x Mandarin) crossed with Colin's OG.

On top of that, you get 8 free lucky dip fems, some extra freebies and free shipping in the UK.

Not bad eh!?

Autopots will cut out your hand watering past a certain point I think. You just need to keep a reservoir filled so they fill they’re individual reservoir. Basically, the plant wicks up nutes from the bottom as it uses them. I know they need cleaning but I’m not sure how often that is and I think with organic nutes they can plug up if the nutes are thick. I think they would be good for a SCROG setup where you aren’t moving the pots.

This is definitely something i will have to look into for the future... That sounds like a dream, i think if i was tending to my garden less they would be awesome.

I just bought 6 30L airpots which set me back a little! Didn't ever think id be spending over 65 bucks on pots!!:crying::crying:But i do believe they will be good for yield so

lets see... Might have just wasted money but its all in the love of mary jane. Let me know how you do get on with autopots if you go ahead, that will be really interesting.
I am gonna do a Bubba island kush in DWC and someone vey generous is giving me some in house genetics feminized beans... i just don't know what they are,

blunicorn i think... My BC Bud Depot So-Cal Master Kush arrived the other day too and DP tony gave me free Meringue beans... OOOO THE POSSIBILTIES!!!

Peace.

This is definitely something i will have to look into for the future... That sounds like a dream, i think if i was tending to my garden less they would be awesome.

I just bought 6 30L airpots which set me back a little! Didn't ever think id be spending over 65 bucks on pots!!:crying::crying:But i do believe they will be good for yield so

lets see... Might have just wasted money but its all in the love of mary jane. Let me know how you do get on with autopots if you go ahead, that will be really interesting.
I am gonna do a Bubba island kush in DWC and someone vey generous is giving me some in house genetics feminized beans... i just don't know what they are,

blunicorn i think... My BC Bud Depot So-Cal Master Kush arrived the other day too and DP tony gave me free Meringue beans... OOOO THE POSSIBILTIES!!!

Peace.
30L!? Jeez, you'll be growing Redwoods. Running them indoors?

30L!? Jeez, you'll be growing Redwoods. Running them indoors?

I hope they turn out like you say, i figure to maximise the efficiency, time over money spent etc.... and really test the Skysaber LED's, lets give the girls the means to go crazy.

I got a bit pop happy the other day though... so er... few more than expected lol. Damn the fine breeders of today! I am looking to see if it can surpass 1.4g per watt like the 600 and 400 did on my first grow.

I have come along a bit since then so hope i can do the genetics, lights, plant and space justice.

They say you can use airpots over and over so i want to see how many uses about 15 bucks gets you. I have only grown in fabric pots, so im interested to see how this goes.

and yeah sorry, its going to be indoors in a 5ft X 5ft tent... tasty!

I am almost all ready to go with the setup.

Peace.

DAY 19

CK looks super healthy and showing a little prayer towards the Grow Northern gods.

full

HGK:

full

Had a little treat yo'self evening last night whilst my girlfriend was out.

Had a lil' nug of the Critical Kush, tastes so good without a cure already. I can't wait for to see what she's like after a month. Terpy and super smooth. Totally white ash. Really happy with this one

full

Finally decided on the next run of plants and made an order through Simply Souveniers.

Ordered a 5 pack of S.A.G.E bred by Adam Dunn for TH Seeds. He often refers to this as his desert island strain and still a daily smoke of his apparently.

"S.A.G.E. stands for Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium, it is a well balanced Haze crossed with a robust indica strain. Containing over 20% THC it took 2nd place in the blind test at the 2001 Cannabis Cup. Spicy sandalwood flavor combined with a long lasting and uplifting high make this the plant for those who like the best."

A 6 pack of Mandarin Cookies V2 from Ethos Genetics

"Sweet citrus and diesel flavors come together in this strain, a breeding project from Ethos in Colorado. Crossing Forum Cut Cookies with Mandarin Sunset, Mandarin Cookies’ tasty terpene profile has won multiple concentrate awards. The high is sedate and calming, making this strain a great choice for an after-dinner dessert with friends that doesn’t glue you to the couch."

They have deal on with TH Seeds that gives you a free 2 pack of Bubblegum (the strain that put them on the map in 1993)

On top of that, you also get a 2 pack of Critical Hog from them.

"Critical HOG™ is a commercial grower's dream. Critical HOG™ is very easy to grow with a huge yield. The Tennessee HOG™ (via San Diego) High Times Indica Cannabis Cup winner meets the Basque Country's Critical Mass (numerous Spanish Cannabis Competitions Winner). Due to the huge buds make sure the room is well ventilated and if grown outdoors keep out of the heavy late season rain falls."

Aaaaaaand with every Ethos pack you get a choice of 2 free regs of Zsweet OG or Black Fire Roze (I went for the Sweet OG) - not sure of the genetics but I believe she's Durban Poison X Rainmaker (Citral Skunk x Mandarin) crossed with Colin's OG.

On top of that, you get 8 free lucky dip fems, some extra freebies and free shipping in the UK.

Not bad eh!?

the girls loving life there mate.

Excuse me whilst i mop up the drool... what a pick of beans mate you have done yourself proud. I had my eyes on the mandarin cookies and crystal cookies V2 but . ithink that was a different breedeer!

Durban poison is one of my favourite sativas.

peace.

You're not new to growing though are you? You seem to know what you're doing!
Not new at all brother, but am just a hobby grower and its my first full auto run. It has a lot pros if i can grow some hefty autos, like this grow if i had to lights off 12 hrs a day my garden would die from mould lol.. its a sticky summer where i live around 70% humidity.. so inside lights off and after couple hours its 100%! Lol... And i can veg + flower in the same room.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Back