Indoor Nice Option's Garden of Intergalactic Delights

There's not a lot of options as far as rosin and extracts go in the UK. It seems like there's beginning to be a bit more of a demand for it but overall, everyone in the UK is still mixing with tobacco and flavour doesn't seem to be important in the wider market. It's all still mostly Amnesia and Lemon Haze. People just want high THC as that's viewed as good value.
I got some Gucci OG rosin a while back which is fantastic but it's very expensive so I keep it for a weekend treat. I don't know why there are so few options given that it's all grown here. Seen a bit of Zkittlez but I've not tried it here as it tends to go for insane prices (like £30 a gram) The sample I had was from a friend in Paris and it was grown there. It was very good quality but yes, the potency isn't crazy high, as long as I'm not buying it that doesn't bother me though. The terp profile was fantastic, i can only imagine the rosin from it would be outstanding, although probably a low yielder.

The bubble is definitely a better experience than the flower. The flower doesnt seem very terpy (at all) but the hash is something else. Special stuff (although still doesnt taste like Zkittlez should), but not much of it. I've only had the 73 so far but I think a little friday blunt with some of the 120 sprinkled in might be in order later on.

I'm off to Amsterdam next month so I'll look out for the Watermelon Zkittlez, I've always overlooked the big breeders like Barney's but I've actually been pretty impressed with most of what I've had from them and the seeds are cheap too. Any other recommendations for Amsterdam would be welcome actually, Grey Area will be my first stop.

Waffling is an occupational hazard and needs no apologies!

:peace:[/QUOTE]

You're telling me my brother! Clean concentrates in the UK are few and far between. I tend to do my own research reaching out to people who make extract via youtube etc and just experiment and enjoy it myself. I am working on some live resin at the moment, which has been inspired by jungleboys, it is SO clean, almost like clear snot when she runs of the press. 710 extraction guy on youtube is exceedingly good too, the more scientific approach to extraction.

I know what you mean about european smoking habits. Its the same in Barca bro, they let you smoke cigarettes in the cannabis clubs...I don't know if thats good or bad. I stopped using tobacco a couple of years ago and will never go back. I just roll straight joints or I dab mostly now, taste is unbeatable.

hahaha tell me about it, i call it braindamage weed. I have sampled some fantastic 'cali' strains in the UK, but as of late i am coming across more and more over fertilised rubbish. The best californian weed i had tried was before the cali hype, GDP when it was clone only around 2011. It tasted like a mixture of palma violets and orange rind.

I was the same as yourself at first, but some strains like Dr Grinspoon are best from there etc. I have been going to amsterdam every year for about the past 13 years, its changed a lot since i think. My top places for paying regular prices are >

> Prix D'ami for the Raspberry Milkshake Indica. Really different, dont know the breeder but amazing stone, taste bag, appeal.
> Abraxas and abraxas too.
> Boerjongens... bit out the way of central but really good bud.
> Green Place > various good strains... I had Lemon Slush and Bacio Gelato last year > awesome terps.
> New times & easytimes... Slight variation on Easy times, great place to chill out.
> The Plug > Alien Abduction and Spumoni. Very expensive around 35-42 euros per g.
> Barneys > Dr Grinspoon, if fresh is one of my favourite sativas of all time. / Standout strain for me here was Purple Ayahuasca.

And it sounds like your weekend is gonna be faded as fuck! Nice! enjoy bro.

Hope this helps, and im super jealous!

peace.

Critical Kush is on flush now at day 76

I took this pic right before taking out the run off tray, when i moved the plant almost every cola fell. One or two snapped stems but nothing toooo bad. Hopefully they're OK. Shouldn't be too much of an issue in her last week. Cross your fingers for me!

full

Buds are looking really nice. I don't think it'll be a crazy yield as all the growth is at the top but I suspect the quality will be my best yet. Buds are really dense and I think i should get around 3oz from her. The terps seem to change daily, but she's quite chemmy and gassy now. The sweetness has faded to the back which I'm quite happy about as I was after a more savoury, gassy OG profile. Basically she's exactly what I was after, so I'm pretty pleased with how she's come along. Praying that it retains those terps when dried so I'm aiming for a nice slow dry.

:peace:

What a beauty she is. Her structure is so tidy and symmetrical, photo perfect genetics.

It certainly looks like some A++++++ quality!

Keep up the good work,

Peace.

not to mention the Holy Grail you're gonna see in the 'Dam!!

confident you'll see why it's my favourite :bump:

There's not a lot of options as far as rosin and extracts go in the UK. It seems like there's beginning to be a bit more of a demand for it but overall, everyone in the UK is still mixing with tobacco and flavour doesn't seem to be important in the wider market. It's all still mostly Amnesia and Lemon Haze. People just want high THC as that's viewed as good value.
I got some Gucci OG rosin a while back which is fantastic but it's very expensive so I keep it for a weekend treat. I don't know why there are so few options given that it's all grown here. Seen a bit of Zkittlez but I've not tried it here as it tends to go for insane prices (like £30 a gram) The sample I had was from a friend in Paris and it was grown there. It was very good quality but yes, the potency isn't crazy high, as long as I'm not buying it that doesn't bother me though. The terp profile was fantastic, i can only imagine the rosin from it would be outstanding, although probably a low yielder.

The bubble is definitely a better experience than the flower. The flower doesnt seem very terpy (at all) but the hash is something else. Special stuff (although still doesnt taste like Zkittlez should), but not much of it. I've only had the 73 so far but I think a little friday blunt with some of the 120 sprinkled in might be in order later on.

I'm off to Amsterdam next month so I'll look out for the Watermelon Zkittlez, I've always overlooked the big breeders like Barney's but I've actually been pretty impressed with most of what I've had from them and the seeds are cheap too. Any other recommendations for Amsterdam would be welcome actually, Grey Area will be my first stop.

Waffling is an occupational hazard and needs no apologies!

You're telling me my brother! Clean concentrates in the UK are few and far between. I tend to do my own research reaching out to people who make extract via youtube etc and just experiment and enjoy it myself. I am working on some live resin at the moment, which has been inspired by jungleboys, it is SO clean, almost like clear snot when she runs of the press. 710 extraction guy on youtube is exceedingly good too, the more scientific approach to extraction.

I know what you mean about european smoking habits. Its the same in Barca bro, they let you smoke cigarettes in the cannabis clubs...I don't know if thats good or bad. I stopped using tobacco a couple of years ago and will never go back. I just roll straight joints or I dab mostly now, taste is unbeatable.

hahaha tell me about it, i call it braindamage weed. I have sampled some fantastic 'cali' strains in the UK, but as of late i am coming across more and more over fertilised rubbish. The best californian weed i had tried was before the cali hype, GDP when it was clone only around 2011. It tasted like a mixture of palma violets and orange rind.

I was the same as yourself at first, but some strains like Dr Grinspoon are best from there etc. I have been going to amsterdam every year for about the past 13 years, its changed a lot since i think. My top places for paying regular prices are >

> Prix D'ami for the Raspberry Milkshake Indica. Really different, dont know the breeder but amazing stone, taste bag, appeal.
> Abraxas and abraxas too.
> Boerjongens... bit out the way of central but really good bud.
> Green Place > various good strains... I had Lemon Slush and Bacio Gelato last year > awesome terps.
> New times & easytimes... Slight variation on Easy times, great place to chill out.
> The Plug > Alien Abduction and Spumoni. Very expensive around 35-42 euros per g.
> Barneys > Dr Grinspoon, if fresh is one of my favourite sativas of all time. / Standout strain for me here was Purple Ayahuasca.

And it sounds like your weekend is gonna be faded as fuck! Nice! enjoy bro.

Hope this helps, and im super jealous!

peace.[/QUOTE]
Amazing buddy, thanks so much for tips. I've not come across a few of those so I'll definitely check them out. It's actually gonna be quite hard work to try everything i want to, but hey, first world problems right?!

Yes, I like Grinspoon. Too weird to grow but I'll definitely pick some up. Crazy high on that one and I had it too close to bed time when i tried it, kinda spun me out but would add another dimension to the day if taken in the morning im sure. Seems like Dam is best for the classic Dutch strains right? Dutch Treat is high on my list.

I'm pretty new to the wonderful world of extracts aside from bubble but i'll get a press in the new year i think. I need to get the jars filled up first, I'm quite low at the moment which I'm not accustomed to. Something tells me that Holy Grail Kush live rosin is gonna be something special. I'll check out some channels for tips as I'm sure there's a little more to it that just turning it on and squishing.

@NG420 Prix D'Ami is crazy, looks like an airport lounge.
Oh and do you not rate Grey Area? I've heard only great things about them. Seem to stock a lot of DNA.

1e Hulp too? I noticed they have a few strains from Karma. I'm desperate to try his Biker OG. They seem to have a nice menu actually, some newer gelatos and the like alongside the classics.

not had the pleasure to try Biker OG, but there was a batch of Road Dawg (Biker OG x Stardawg) recently and it was delightful.

Amazing buddy, thanks so much for tips. I've not come across a few of those so I'll definitely check them out. It's actually gonna be quite hard work to try everything i want to, but hey, first world problems right?!

Yes, I like Grinspoon. Too weird to grow but I'll definitely pick some up. Crazy high on that one and I had it too close to bed time when i tried it, kinda spun me out but would add another dimension to the day if taken in the morning im sure. Seems like Dam is best for the classic Dutch strains right? Dutch Treat is high on my list.

I'm pretty new to the wonderful world of extracts aside from bubble but i'll get a press in the new year i think. I need to get the jars filled up first, I'm quite low at the moment which I'm not accustomed to. Something tells me that Holy Grail Kush live rosin is gonna be something special. I'll check out some channels for tips as I'm sure there's a little more to it that just turning it on and squishing.

:peace:[/QUOTE]

Holy grail kush flower is amazing! @Froot n Fuel , great shout there. There's nothing like it! I have never had the concentrate off it, but great smoke.

I think with the amount of awesome genetics out there, people have really done well making these strains.

Theres a few coffeeshops that have presses in them so you can buy a few G and press up. I dont think they have bags etc, but guess its there to

have there and then :hookah: . great idea!!

You have just hit the nail on the head... When i was in barca, the hazes wern't nearly as refined as some of the dam coffeeshop ones. Thats how i started, just winged it

lol. The amnesia out there is next level. I always get grinspoon at the end of the first day for the morning if its good, wake up spark that and go insane :crying::crying::crying:

If you do get a press, can i suggest hydraulic... hand cranks i dont think give as much accuracy, i think its better when you can set the pressure and heat.

I do like Grey Area and the product is always good, there was a couple of strains they had that no one else did... However i think with the intro of cali weeds,

when i went last year, it was the likes of the plug and boerjongens who had the really special stuff. Maybe you have seen this already...

Biker OG is amazing, my friend grew that out along with wheres my bike... fuck meeeeee... super heavy stone. Karma have some incredible stuff! Moose and Lobster is

another one id like to try.

1e Hulp i have been to but they were waiting on runners when i was there so they were on the dregs of bud. Let me know what thats like.

Its safe . to say you will be well medicated!! :headbang::pighug::pighug:

peace.

Back