Indoor Nice Option's Garden of Intergalactic Delights

Critical Kush on flush now. Trichs and ripe and she's ready to come down now really but I don't want to taste any nutes so we'll go at least another 5 days. I don't want to go too amber on her as I reckon she'll be quite a heavy stone anyway.

full

And a little closer...

full

NYCD must be on like day 80 or something now. Gonna go over the 100 day mark and is showing quite bad Ca def, but she's actually producing now. If I can pull her through and get enough Ca in her, she should end up being a pretty nice smoke.

full
full

CDLC must be around day 70.

She must be near the end now, not much weight on her at all, she didn't really stand a chance next to the other two monsters. Smells amazing, not like a Chem D at all, like at all. More like a tropical juice and very, very similar to the 4 Assed Monkey I had.

Anyway, I'll probably get a few bowls worth from her! Frosty and super greasy. I can imagine her producing a phenomenal extract.

full

:peace:

DAY 82 Critical Kush

Fading nicely now. Two more waterings and she'll be down.

Definitely the densest buds I've grown and it shows how well the Telos 00010 will perform when the feed is right. Hard to see but there are some pinks and purples coming through on some of the sugar leaves and calyxs too. Very pretty. Not a super stinker but if you brush against her, she lets you know about it. Trichome coverage is respectable, in that department, Mephisto always win for me, fan leaves are bare here but the buds looks perfectly frosty.

Classic OG golf ball formations and given how dense the they are I should think the yield will be a little better than I'd initially expected but I don't want to curse it.

full

full

DAY 13

Holy Grail Kush

Seems fine. Not much more to say. Wouldn't mind a bit more growth at this point but I'm not concerned at all.

You'll notice there's a little sprout there too. That's a replacement HGK seed. I tried to pop another two and only one seemed to want to get going. The other's in tissue on a heat mat so we'll see if that helps. If not, I'll have to pop another, assuming that goes well it will only be a 50% germ rate which is a little disappointing although apparently this strain is known to be very tricky to germ so I feel like less of an idiot.

full

Cataract Kush

So far, so good. Something tells me she's going to be a stocky little lady with dinner plate leaves so I'm in two minds about topping her.

full

full

Spending Sunday in trim jail :vibe:

full

Dense, reasonably frosty and kushy.

Not completely dry quite yet so she'll go in the bags today and probably in the jars tomorrow. Dry to the touch but in the jar the RH went up to 75% not long though.

Had a little sample yesterday and i was impressed with the taste considering she wasn't really dry enough and totally uncured, very smooth and had a pleasantly earthy taste. Few weeks in the jars and I reckon we might have a winner.

Very relaxing high, not overwhelmingly strong but the cure will change things a bit too i reckon. Not a hint of anxiety either which is promising as she was too fresh to smoke really. Uncured weed usually gives me the heeby jeebies but not a hint of that here.

I wouldn't grow again as I'm probably gonna stick to photos for the indicas but if you want a quick kush fix, she ticks a lot of boxes.

Back