Indoor Nice Option's Garden of Intergalactic Delights

Amazing buddy, thanks so much for tips. I've not come across a few of those so I'll definitely check them out. It's actually gonna be quite hard work to try everything i want to, but hey, first world problems right?!

Yes, I like Grinspoon. Too weird to grow but I'll definitely pick some up. Crazy high on that one and I had it too close to bed time when i tried it, kinda spun me out but would add another dimension to the day if taken in the morning im sure. Seems like Dam is best for the classic Dutch strains right? Dutch Treat is high on my list.

I'm pretty new to the wonderful world of extracts aside from bubble but i'll get a press in the new year i think. I need to get the jars filled up first, I'm quite low at the moment which I'm not accustomed to. Something tells me that Holy Grail Kush live rosin is gonna be something special. I'll check out some channels for tips as I'm sure there's a little more to it that just turning it on and squishing.

:peace:

Holy grail kush flower is amazing! @Froot n Fuel , great shout there. There's nothing like it! I have never had the concentrate off it, but great smoke.

I think with the amount of awesome genetics out there, people have really done well making these strains.

Theres a few coffeeshops that have presses in them so you can buy a few G and press up. I dont think they have bags etc, but guess its there to

have there and then :hookah: . great idea!!

You have just hit the nail on the head... When i was in barca, the hazes wern't nearly as refined as some of the dam coffeeshop ones. Thats how i started, just winged it

lol. The amnesia out there is next level. I always get grinspoon at the end of the first day for the morning if its good, wake up spark that and go insane :crying::crying::crying:

If you do get a press, can i suggest hydraulic... hand cranks i dont think give as much accuracy, i think its better when you can set the pressure and heat.

I do like Grey Area and the product is always good, there was a couple of strains they had that no one else did... However i think with the intro of cali weeds,

when i went last year, it was the likes of the plug and boerjongens who had the really special stuff. Maybe you have seen this already...

Biker OG is amazing, my friend grew that out along with wheres my bike... fuck meeeeee... super heavy stone. Karma have some incredible stuff! Moose and Lobster is

another one id like to try.

1e Hulp i have been to but they were waiting on runners when i was there so they were on the dregs of bud. Let me know what thats like.

Its safe . to say you will be well medicated!! :headbang::pighug::pighug:

peace.[/QUOTE]

There are really no words for how excited I am about the Holy Grail Kush. @Froot n Fuel will attest to the obsession. I hope he doesn't mind me grassing him up and saying that we're growing this alongside each other and comparing notes. Hopefully between the two of us we can find the perfect method for this plant and might even end up with a keeper between the two of us!

Re the amnesia, I'm sure it's worth trying out there but i've smoked so much of the black market stuff here in london that I'm kinda sick of it. I don't know if it's cut too early or something, maybe it just doest jive with me, the terps don't really excite me and the stone is just kinda 'meh'. Makes me feel a bit scattered and messy. It does obviously have fantastic potency though so I can imagine the crosses like Where's My Bike being something special.

I've not tried Karma's stuff before but have heard only amazing things and have listened to a few podcasts with him, he seems like a good dude and that means a lot to me when I'm considering growing someone's work. I was really excited about about trying some Ethos stuff, but I've listened to a few interviews with him and heard a few things that would suggest he's basically a massive asshole so it kinda puts me off.
I've been chatting with Mass Medical Strains a bit and he's a great guy, I think I'll try some Prayer Pupil for the sativa kick but Karma has some fantastic looking OGs, basically I'm trying to find the PERFECT sativa in Amsterdam, that's my mission. Otherwise, the Prayer Pupil is my next run.

I hadn't seen that video before so thank you for sending that, it's super useful! I've made notes! Boergengens looks pretty nuts, the shot of that hash has me sold on that alone.

I've got my work cut out, I'm actively trying to work on upping my tolerance a bit so I can fit more samples into a day. Mad I know, but I have 4 days to find the magic and I'm focusing on trying to find a gassy, somewhat savoury sativa to cut through all the mental fog that Fibro throws at me. S.A.G.E. appeals a lot but not seen much about it as far as smoke reports etc. I know it's what put Adam Dunn on the map as well as the Bubblegum so it's gotta be worth a go.

Anyway, I'm sure i'll find something that works well! Grinspoon is so nice but almost trippy, amazing stuff but almost like a racy mushroom high. Way too heavy duty for a regular morning smoke before work.

As far as a press goes, I'm totally clueless. I was looking at a Rosin Bomb Rocket, it's fairly expensive. I don't know if it's any good though. I'm happy to spend up to £500 on something but if you can point me in the right direction I'd be very grateful. I don't wanna build anything, i just want something that does the job and doesn't cost the world.

Critical Kush is on flush now at day 76

I took this pic right before taking out the run off tray, when i moved the plant almost every cola fell. One or two snapped stems but nothing toooo bad. Hopefully they're OK. Shouldn't be too much of an issue in her last week. Cross your fingers for me!

full

Buds are looking really nice. I don't think it'll be a crazy yield as all the growth is at the top but I suspect the quality will be my best yet. Buds are really dense and I think i should get around 3oz from her. The terps seem to change daily, but she's quite chemmy and gassy now. The sweetness has faded to the back which I'm quite happy about as I was after a more savoury, gassy OG profile. Basically she's exactly what I was after, so I'm pretty pleased with how she's come along. Praying that it retains those terps when dried so I'm aiming for a nice slow dry.

that base stalk on that thing is massive pretty cool what size pot ?

DAY 10

Holy Grail Kush

full

Cataract Kush
full

They've been a little slow to get going but growth seems to have sped up now so I should think the coming week will see a reasonable amount of development.

Nice looking leaves on the CK.

Soaked 2 more seeds of the HGK for 24 hrs and they went into tissue on Thursday evening. It's Saturday morning now and one has just cracked a touch. Nothing from the other one so far. Struggling a bit germing these which I didn't expect. Could be a sign that it'll be worth taking some cuttings.

There are really no words for how excited I am about the Holy Grail Kush. @Froot n Fuel will attest to the obsession. I hope he doesn't mind me grassing him up and saying that we're growing this alongside each other and comparing notes. Hopefully between the two of us we can find the perfect method for this plant and might even end up with a keeper between the two of us!

Re the amnesia, I'm sure it's worth trying out there but i've smoked so much of the black market stuff here in london that I'm kinda sick of it. I don't know if it's cut too early or something, maybe it just doest jive with me, the terps don't really excite me and the stone is just kinda 'meh'. Makes me feel a bit scattered and messy. It does obviously have fantastic potency though so I can imagine the crosses like Where's My Bike being something special.

I've not tried Karma's stuff before but have heard only amazing things and have listened to a few podcasts with him, he seems like a good dude and that means a lot to me when I'm considering growing someone's work. I was really excited about about trying some Ethos stuff, but I've listened to a few interviews with him and heard a few things that would suggest he's basically a massive asshole so it kinda puts me off.
I've been chatting with Mass Medical Strains a bit and he's a great guy, I think I'll try some Prayer Pupil for the sativa kick but Karma has some fantastic looking OGs, basically I'm trying to find the PERFECT sativa in Amsterdam, that's my mission. Otherwise, the Prayer Pupil is my next run.

I hadn't seen that video before so thank you for sending that, it's super useful! I've made notes! Boergengens looks pretty nuts, the shot of that hash has me sold on that alone.

I've got my work cut out, I'm actively trying to work on upping my tolerance a bit so I can fit more samples into a day. Mad I know, but I have 4 days to find the magic and I'm focusing on trying to find a gassy, somewhat savoury sativa to cut through all the mental fog that Fibro throws at me. S.A.G.E. appeals a lot but not seen much about it as far as smoke reports etc. I know it's what put Adam Dunn on the map as well as the Bubblegum so it's gotta be worth a go.

Anyway, I'm sure i'll find something that works well! Grinspoon is so nice but almost trippy, amazing stuff but almost like a racy mushroom high. Way too heavy duty for a regular morning smoke before work.

As far as a press goes, I'm totally clueless. I was looking at a Rosin Bomb Rocket, it's fairly expensive. I don't know if it's any good though. I'm happy to spend up to £500 on something but if you can point me in the right direction I'd be very grateful. I don't wanna build anything, i just want something that does the job and doesn't cost the world.

:peace:[/QUOTE]

After reading your reply, i just hope you find something that effectively alleviates the Fibro for you my friend. I have friends who suffer from it also, its a debilitating condition to have. I didn't know you smoked to medicate, that in itself is a totally different ball game. Take a look at this link too, it will give you a good indication of different strains... https://www.amsterdamgenetics.com/category/blog/coffeeshop-menus/

maybe helpful, i just came across it. I was looking at a strain called Amazing Haze i tried which was really nice to. Maybe not for your condition but there might be something that is.

I had the same problem smoking the black market stuff also, its one of the reasons i started growing my own. Once in a while i will see what has been rolled out and i'm glad i did.

I know where's my bike is good for squishing...

.... Skip to 12 minutes in.

It sounds like you are really active in talking to the breeders which is brilliant! I am not as clued up as you on the current events surrounding strains etc. What is the ETHOS stuff if you dont mind me asking? Prayer pupil? Ill have to check that out too. A friend grew Star Pupil from a cutting that was really hard to source! He wont give me the cut, mooooootherfucker lol. Probably because i don't know what it is hahaha.

Ahh dude, tell me about it, i only smoke at night when i am home... I don't think i could be trusted at work if i was high. I can barely navigate life successfully when im sober.

Ill have a lookout for you within your price point dude. Don't want to recommend BS.

I need to stop looking at the screen im still stoned from last night...

peace.

Good god NiceOption one look that super fine kush and my eyes just about popped out of their sockets! She is a stunner. 3 oz is definitely low, I’m going with 4 easy, and probably 5. STUNNING!

:crying::worship::vibe:

:slap:

Good god NiceOption one look that super fine kush and my eyes just about popped out of their sockets! She is a stunner. 3 oz is definitely low, I’m going with 4 easy, and probably 5. STUNNING!

:crying::worship::vibe:

:slap:
Thanks!
She grew herself really. I did very little other than feed her when she looked hungry.
Barney's seem to have some decent auto genetics even if they are probably a bit of an afterthought for them. Of course we won't really know until she's twisted up in a joint.

I think it's pretty hard to mess up with Shogun too. It's fairly idiot proof. I've literally just followed some instructions.

The HGK and CK will be the real test...

After reading your reply, i just hope you find something that effectively alleviates the Fibro for you my friend. I have friends who suffer from it also, its a debilitating condition to have. I didn't know you smoked to medicate, that in itself is a totally different ball game. Take a look at this link too, it will give you a good indication of different strains... https://www.amsterdamgenetics.com/category/blog/coffeeshop-menus/

maybe helpful, i just came across it. I was looking at a strain called Amazing Haze i tried which was really nice to. Maybe not for your condition but there might be something that is.

I had the same problem smoking the black market stuff also, its one of the reasons i started growing my own. Once in a while i will see what has been rolled out and i'm glad i did.

I know where's my bike is good for squishing...

.... Skip to 12 minutes in.

It sounds like you are really active in talking to the breeders which is brilliant! I am not as clued up as you on the current events surrounding strains etc. What is the ETHOS stuff if you dont mind me asking? Prayer pupil? Ill have to check that out too. A friend grew Star Pupil from a cutting that was really hard to source! He wont give me the cut, mooooootherfucker lol. Probably because i don't know what it is hahaha.

Ahh dude, tell me about it, i only smoke at night when i am home... I don't think i could be trusted at work if i was high. I can barely navigate life successfully when im sober.

Ill have a lookout for you within your price point dude. Don't want to recommend BS.

I need to stop looking at the screen im still stoned from last night...

peace.[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for the pointers!

Re Fibro - I try not to let it get in the way so much, luckily I have a pretty understanding employer and can work from home quite a bit if needed. The pain is quite easily remedied, I find most indicas do a good job of it. Careful diet, a little gentle exercise and good smoke tend to help. The thing that i've struggled in is trying to find a sativa that cuts through the mental fog, i think it's just going to be a case of trying as many as possible. Apparently the Grape Pupil, Star Pupil and Prayer Pupil are all good for that for I think I'll give the Grape a go soon.

That's the thing that's so good about IG i guess, being able to reach out to breeders for first hand advice. Obviously this is possible with the smaller breeders but they're the ones I'd rather support anyway. Impressed with the results from some of the big guys though and obviously DNA are by no means a small operation these days either.

Ethos have a lot of hype strains, but some of them do sound and look fantastic. Lots of fruity dessert type strains a lot of OGs and cookies.

Based on that link you sent it seems that Blue Tomato have a few of theirs, notably the Mandarin Cookies which is what caught my eye initially, although it doesn't actually fit the bill for what I'm looking for. Just sounded tasty!

I would love a press but the home use ones I've seen just don't seem to be that good, although I guess it just depends what one is squishing...

We'll see, there's no rush anyways.

Back