New Grower My first grow around.

Brief update... The girls looking rough.

I had watered super super early yesterday and checked on the girls this morning.

All plants getting yellow leaves and the amphetamine has some rusty patches.
As far as my cannabis diagnosis chart shows, it is a cal mag deficiency.. I haven't added any since a few weeks ago.
A big thinks to @Moondude for recommending me to find a chart.

Treated all the plants before I left for work. Hoping I did the right thing and reacted in enough time.

I definitely learned to follow the directions. If I would have used the cal mag regularly I wouldn't have had this issue... That kind of learning isn't fun.

I will try to get some pics up tonight or early tomorrow. Hoping when I get home, they look better.

Things can change in the blink of an eye...
Either way, lesson learned.
Dont stress it :D happens to everybody :D just keep giving them much love :)

Poslano z mojega LG-H815 z uporabo Tapatalk

OK.. So they look a little better this morning.
The amphetamine is looking the worst.
They all have some yellowing leaves that really are not showing up on pics.

Put the amp is the only one with rust spots.
I treated them with cal mag.

Take a look and let me know what else I should do. Thank you!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Dont stress it :D happens to everybody :D just keep giving them much love :)

Just saw this post. Thanks brother.
Can't help but to stress a bit, but I hope the will bounce through.
My momma always told me that I have to learn the hard way.. As usual, she was right.

The pics dont really pick up the yellowing of some of the leaves.

Amphetamine is suppose to be a super fast strain. It is on day 54.. Wonder how much longer she needs to grow. I will look at trichs when I get home.. If I can figure out how to do it right.. Total newbie

My momma always told me that I have to learn the hard way.. As usual, she was right.

Amphetamine is suppose to be a super fast strain. It is on day 54.. Wonder how much longer she needs to grow. I will look at trichs when I get home.. If I can figure out how to do it right.. Total newbie
Just chill smoke one and let the blades here guide u and u will do just fine :D im a newbie myself since i only have 2 grows behind me in my whole life hah :D

You will be ok they will be just fine. I don't know if what I do is overkill or what but I use cal mag as soon as my plants can take nutes for every watering and feeding. I wiah I had some good pics of my last grow they would make you feel much better. I have seen much worse for sure,I was going to chop them all down but a couple people talked me out of it and I am glad I did. You wouldn't believe I got 9 oz out of 3 plants so considering what I did to those I was very happy. I had problems from week 5-7 and it got worse. Hats off to FAst buds for great genetics,theses were GSC.

Attachments

• IMG_1730.JPG
    IMG_1730.JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1737.JPG
    IMG_1737.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1735.JPG
    IMG_1735.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 107
@BlackCanna420 ... Chillen now. Finally...

You will be ok they will be just fine. I don't know if what I do is overkill or what but I use cal mag as soon as my plants can take nutes for every watering and feeding. I wiah I had some good pics of my last grow they would make you feel much better. I have seen much worse for sure,I was going to chop them all down but a couple people talked me out of it and I am glad I did. You wouldn't believe I got 9 oz out of 3 plants so considering what I did to those I was very happy. I had problems from week 5-7 and it got worse. Hats off to FAst buds for great genetics,theses were GSC.

I feel better now cause they look to be in better shape. Still not pretty. But I'm not given up.
I will add cal mag every time. Nice pics BTW.. Yumm

@BlackCanna420 ... Chillen now. Finally...

I feel better now cause they look to be in better shape. Still not pretty. But I'm not given up.
I will add cal mag every time. Nice pics BTW.. Yumm

Right on:pass: I am glad you have some piece of mind :headbang::headbang: It is good smoke not great for the day because you smoke too much and you pass out as you start coming down, I will drop in to check your grow,good job so far keep it going.

Once again, thanks for all the knowledge that has been shared.

I am not going to stress this, just try to address it. Before I started this adventure I knew there would be bumps in the road so no big deal. At least I learned something and will be better prepared for the next round.

Looked at trichomes and I must say.. Had no clue what I was doing. Lmao. But I saw a lot of clear and few milky on the amp. I also removed the ugly leaves.

Plan now is to just add water and cal mag. Then flush. And allow the plant to devour its stored potential.

Has anyone had experience with the Amp before? I know that breeders tend to exaggerate times. So I am hoping someone has a first hand knowledge. Tks.

Back