New Grower My first grow around.

Did manage to get a few better pictures with different lighting. Now I can start trying to fix any problems I had. A big thanks to @Vlad The Inhaler for mentioning pH tester batteries. Come to find out, that could be part of my issue.

@Moondude
Loved the flapping video. That's pretty awesome. Also I found and printed a chart. I hope to not over analyze everything. I am grateful for all those like you at AFN that are willing to help us newbies grow from your experience. Saved me a few gray hairs.

@BlackCanna420 She will be smelly! Let me know when u drop, I'd like to follow along.

@iampepe Thanks...

@witchyhour I need to research a bit about the ppm. Being in soil, not sure how hard that would be. But I'm willing to try anything. Thanks!
amp51.jpg
amp51.jpg
amp512.jpg
amp51.jpg
amp512.jpg
amp523.jpg
td51.jpg
thegirls51.jpg
amp514.jpg
happy.jpg

Did manage to get a few better pictures with different lighting. Now I can start trying to fix any problems I had. A big thanks to @Vlad The Inhaler for mentioning pH tester batteries. Come to find out, that could be part of my issue.

@Moondude
Loved the flapping video. That's pretty awesome. Also I found and printed a chart. I hope to not over analyze everything. I am grateful for all those like you at AFN that are willing to help us newbies grow from your experience. Saved me a few gray hairs.

@BlackCanna420 She will be smelly! Let me know when u drop, I'd like to follow along.

@iampepe Thanks...

@witchyhour I need to research a bit about the ppm. Being in soil, not sure how hard that would be. But I'm willing to try anything. Thanks!View attachment 579288 View attachment 579288 View attachment 579289 View attachment 579288 View attachment 579289 View attachment 579291 View attachment 579292 View attachment 579293 View attachment 579294 View attachment 579295

Looking at these pics mate, I'd hold back on the feed for a couple of days and see if the leaf tips straighten out.

Just water, give 'em a chance to suck up what's in the pots. I am very drunk tho... (As usual..) [emoji38]

Don't you just love Cannabis!!!!.........:bighug:
Yes I do.. Haha

Looking at these pics mate, I'd hold back on the feed for a couple of days and see if the leaf tips straighten out.

Just water, give 'em a chance to suck up what's in the pots. I am very drunk tho... (As usual..) [emoji38]

Thats what I was hoping to hear. Just water feed and see what rolls.

I gotta get this picture taking stuff down. I took video thinking it as on photo. Then had to take snapshots from video. Can't believe I just revealed how scatter brained I can be.

Cheers... Pick your poison. Anything u need from bourbon country, you let me know.

@Moondude

@iampepe Thanks...

@witchyhour I need to research a bit about the ppm. Being in soil, not sure how hard that would be. But I'm willing to try anything. Thanks!View attachment 579288 View attachment 579288 View attachment 579289 View attachment 579288 View attachment 579289 View attachment 579291 View attachment 579292 View attachment 579293 View attachment 579294 View attachment 579295
Mmmmmm looking tasty :D sure sure if u want go check out my current grow :D its a outdoor/indoor comperison:D i hope the links in my signature since im on taptalk.. :D keep up the goood work :)

Poslano z mojega LG-H815 z uporabo Tapatalk

@Moondude

@iampepe Thanks...

It looks very nice!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Mmmmmm looking tasty :D sure sure if u want go check out my current grow :D its a outdoor/indoor comperison:D i hope the links in my signature since im on taptalk.. :D keep up the goood work :)

Poslano z mojega LG-H815 z uporabo Tapatalk
Nope, not on signature...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Brief update... The girls looking rough.

I had watered super super early yesterday and checked on the girls this morning.

All plants getting yellow leaves and the amphetamine has some rusty patches.
As far as my cannabis diagnosis chart shows, it is a cal mag deficiency.. I haven't added any since a few weeks ago.
A big thinks to @Moondude for recommending me to find a chart.

Treated all the plants before I left for work. Hoping I did the right thing and reacted in enough time.

I definitely learned to follow the directions. If I would have used the cal mag regularly I wouldn't have had this issue... That kind of learning isn't fun.

I will try to get some pics up tonight or early tomorrow. Hoping when I get home, they look better.

Things can change in the blink of an eye...
Either way, lesson learned.

Back