New Grower My first grow around.

I have 3 of them 2 old style 300 watt which I would rather have than the 5 watt. I also have 1 new 5w and 300watt viparspectra. The mars do well I have had 2 really nice grows with them. You are limited to a certain amount of plants I have 8x8 tent and only grow 4 at a time 1 plant per light anything more unless you train them (especially if you get a big plant) isn't going to really cut it that's just my opinion. As an entry level to leds they are great bang for buck light however that being said I can hardly wait to upgrade from them. I have had no problems with them at all.
@Ripped In Oregon How do you find the Viparspectra? My two Marshydro's have blown diodes already and I've only had em a year. They're the exact same four diodes on both lights. I've been considering the viper light

@Ripped In Oregon How do you find the Viparspectra? My two Marshydro's have blown diodes already and I've only had em a year. They're the exact same four diodes on both lights. I've been considering the viper light
@Cat I like the Viparspectra. It has more Blue spectrum than the Marsh lights but I think it works great and the plants love them. They work really well at veg time(I am guessing the Blue more dominant blue) I use that for my veg area and them move them out but I always have one under the light and it does great. I mix my Mars and Vipar so I get a good blue and red spectrum in a 4x4 area. This Caramel cream was grown under the Vipar and it came out great.

Attachments

• IMG_0230 (1).JPG
    IMG_0230 (1).JPG
    187.2 KB · Views: 93
@Cat I like the Viparspectra. It has more Blue spectrum than the Marsh lights but I think it works great and the plants love them. They work really well at veg time(I am guessing the Blue more dominant blue) I use that for my veg area and them move them out but I always have one under the light and it does great. I mix my Mars and Vipar so I get a good blue and red spectrum in a 4x4 area. This Caramel cream was grown under the Vipar and it came out great.
She looks lovely. Did you grow her under just the Viparspectra?

Back