New Grower My first grow around.

Quick update..

Pineapple express [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is on day 91. It is the shorter plant at 15 inches. Has packed on some weight in last week. I will be harvesting soon. I was trying to hold out for more of a couchlock experiance. Even though it isnt showing alot of amber, i feel it is getting close. Have been feeding ph'd water only for last 2 weks.

Pineapple express [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] to is on Day 76. It is my biggest Pineapple express at 23inches.. Hope that anwers your question @Cat. Showing mostly milky trics, but i will hold out another week or so on it. Still doing a heavy tiger bloom feeding 2x a week.

Have a look, if you notice anything that needs attention let me know. Thanks guys and gals. Have a great day.View attachment 601446 View attachment 601447 View attachment 601448 View attachment 601449 View attachment 601450 View attachment 601451 View attachment 601452
Yummmy:)

Good job, and there's nothing like growing our own! After I tried the first sample bud from my first grow, I decided never to buy pot again. The stuff I grow is so much better, especially in the taste/smooth department. When properly flushed, my stuff hardly makes me cough, compared to coughing my head off with street stuff. I gave away all the remaining purchased bud I had. :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

100% agree to this, when I first started growing I took all my "street" bud and put it through a grinder and made canna butter with it and my trim. :crying:

Shit's looking dope in here my friend and glad I could help any if I did.... You did all the work so nice job!

Awesome Bud and nice stripers I LOVE Striped Bass there is no other fish that I like more forget Salmon,trout,steel head. I lived in California and we had slough's that ran out to the bay and we would go 8 miles or more towards the bay and hit a Slough and get them coming and going. The biggest I landed was 25 inches and 8 pounds,the biggest I have had fish twice that size on there but you know how that goes. You get a 40 or 50 pounde fish on there and you are in for a battle for sure. I use live Gobbies as bait awesome. Living in Oregon it is mostly Salmon and Steel head but really good fishing I have to get back into the swing of things again.:slap: Pineapple express is going to be my next grow which will start this Sat or Mon. Beautiful plants. Rep for the plants and the Bass:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::worship:

I love the fight the stripers put up and they taste amazing. We have an abundance of blue gill, croppie,catfish, striper and perch around here. Striper is my favorite.

Nothing like sitting in the stillness of the water holding a pole and waiting for it yank. Get out there ans rwcharge yourself brother. We all have to every so often.

@witchyhour i will never buy smoke again if i can avoid it. My weed is the best I have ever smoked.. At least to me. Plus i know whats in it. Wish i had started this long ago.
I feel exactly the same. I've always smoked hash/soapbar, the uk has the worst in the world! I bet one of my sugary leaves would give a better buz. What I look forward to the most is knowing that it's hygienic and doesn't contain all the crap

100% agree to this, when I first started growing I took all my "street" bud and put it through a grinder and made canna butter with it and my trim. :crying:

Shit's looking dope in here my friend and glad I could help any if I did.... You did all the work so nice job!

You gave me great advice and continued to check in on me and provide support. So, you did help big time. Thanks brother!

I love the fight the stripers put up and they taste amazing. We have an abundance of blue gill, croppie,catfish, striper and perch around here. Striper is my favorite.

Nothing like sitting in the stillness of the water holding a pole and waiting for it yank. Get out there ans rwcharge yourself brother. We all have to every so often.

Exactly recharge and get away. It's funny after I posted this the next day my buddy called and we took his boat out to do some trout fishing. He is from Illinois and he never even seen a trout in the wild and since I don't eat it I gave them to him to have. I caught three nice rainbows on light tackle fun as heck. Yeah the early morning silence burning one and feeling the smash and run from a nice stripper is sweet. The line screaming off the reel is just exhilarating.

Back