New Grower My first grow around.

Exactly recharge and get away. It's funny after I posted this the next day my buddy called and we took his boat out to do some trout fishing. He is from Illinois and he never even seen a trout in the wild and since I don't eat it I gave them to him to have. I caught three nice rainbows on light tackle fun as heck. Yeah the early morning silence burning one and feeling the smash and run from a nice stripper is sweet. The line screaming off the reel is just exhilarating.

Days like that make the mundane almost tolerable.
I have to go fishing at least 5 times a year. If not I am a total as$. Lol

Beautiful grow

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Ty sir!

heyyyyyyy @PantsGuyVer where ya been man, hadn't seen you around brudda hope everythin is good my dude

Im good brother. Just been crazy busy. Even my down time has been tied up with reading for work. Hope all is good in Colorado... I heard its now known as the 2 mile high city. Lol

Update...... Pineapple [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] dried out to 74g.. But best of all, it tastes like a deliscious citrus treat with no harshness and a very heady energetic stone.... Loven it!
Awesome! Sounds delicious. :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Heya...great first grow!
I read your mars review and agree...they are great lights. I run the same set up 2 x300s and have had great success ( well...for me! ). I recently added a duel 200w feliz just for the heck of it and it too has performed high above my expectations!
Have fun and enjoy your Meds!!!

Reactions: Cat
Pants, I've just read your Mars LED review. It looks like they have performed pretty bloody good for this grow, have you noticed any issues? Would you recommend them?
I'd recommend them, I use two and they're great for the money

Hello AFN,
After the warm welcome in the introduction section, I decided to start a journal. Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement so far. It was Dr.Autoflower videos on the youtube that lead me here a while back. After reading, purchasing supplies i started my adventure.

Most of this was posted in introduction. However i didnt want to high jack that for my journal.. so here is the skinny once again.

My setup..
2 mars 300s in a 30x30 tent.. got both lights for $138.00 FROM EBAY. The tent was also purchased online for around $50. I got the recommended temp and humidity gauge from amazon as well as other accesories.

I have 4, 12quart pots with ffof.
Growing..
2 pineapple express from Barneys farm.
1 amphetamine from Cream of the Crop.
1 Think Different from Dutch Passion.

Yesterday was day 30 for all plants except the seedling was day 14 pineapple express. My light schedule is 18/ 6 and i havent used any additional nutes yet!. With some help and advice. I am willing to try.
Hey Brother I was curious how high did you hang the Mars 300 in veg and in flower buy used one Mars 300 for one single plant under an Autoflower I currently have the Mars 300 10 and a half inches from the top do you know the best hanging height for these lights?

Pants, I've just read your Mars LED review. It looks like they have performed pretty bloody good for this grow, have you noticed any issues? Would you recommend them?

I have 3 of them 2 old style 300 watt which I would rather have than the 5 watt. I also have 1 new 5w and 300watt viparspectra. The mars do well I have had 2 really nice grows with them. You are limited to a certain amount of plants I have 8x8 tent and only grow 4 at a time 1 plant per light anything more unless you train them (especially if you get a big plant) isn't going to really cut it that's just my opinion. As an entry level to leds they are great bang for buck light however that being said I can hardly wait to upgrade from them. I have had no problems with them at all.

Back