New Grower My first grow around.

Thanks to @Autonugs , @Bailey @Vlad The Inhaler , @Cat , @boostxxx and @Grim Reefer . I appreciate all the support and help on this grow. I have learned alot this round and look forward to the next.

I know there are many others i may have forgot to mention. So, Thanks to everyone here at AFN. You rock!
Awesome bro I'm really looking forward to seeing ure next run with ure new found knowledge just mind to tag me in it peace ✌

Thanks. I harvested the oldest one and i will update when it is dry. The smell is amazing...

@Bailey Thanks mate!

View attachment 603606 View attachment 603607 View attachment 603608

@Cat I didnt have a chance to make the dry box yet so I am brown bagging it. Two big brown bags full of nice pineapple goodness right now.

Took a nice fishing trip this weekend and got home late last night. Anyone like striped bass?

Awesome Bud and nice stripers I LOVE Striped Bass there is no other fish that I like more forget Salmon,trout,steel head. I lived in California and we had slough's that ran out to the bay and we would go 8 miles or more towards the bay and hit a Slough and get them coming and going. The biggest I landed was 25 inches and 8 pounds,the biggest I have had fish twice that size on there but you know how that goes. You get a 40 or 50 pounde fish on there and you are in for a battle for sure. I use live Gobbies as bait awesome. Living in Oregon it is mostly Salmon and Steel head but really good fishing I have to get back into the swing of things again.:slap: Pineapple express is going to be my next grow which will start this Sat or Mon. Beautiful plants. Rep for the plants and the Bass:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::worship:

Cat, my cal Mag suggests 1 teaspoon per gallon. It recommends being used every other feed. I have read somewhere that I could use half strength every feed. I am also growing in soil, so I have no clue what to do with coco.

The pineapple express is about 16 inches tall. However, I started another pineapple express 2 weeks after that one and its my tallest plant at 23inches. You can always start it and LST or supercrop or even scrog if you think it is going to get to big.. Hope that helps! Any questions that I can answer I am more than happy to do so.

@Vlad The Inhaler .. I hope she tastes as good as she smells.. If she does. I will only grow pineapple express.. Who am I kidding, I have try all the strains I have seen you folks growing.
Yup, that's how the seed-buying addiction starts...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Good job, and there's nothing like growing our own! After I tried the first sample bud from my first grow, I decided never to buy pot again. The stuff I grow is so much better, especially in the taste/smooth department. When properly flushed, my stuff hardly makes me cough, compared to coughing my head off with street stuff. I gave away all the remaining purchased bud I had. :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back