ampday50.jpg
pa2.jpg
amp1.jpg
td1.jpg
heybud.jpg
thejungle.jpg
pretty.jpg
Day 50 update!

Girls doing well. Have had to work on not burning them from feeding. Also working on my picture skills.

The tallest plant is on day 30. The rest are on 50. Take a look! Let me know what you think. I haven't received much feedback so I haven't posted as much. Please, if u notice anything that needs attention let me know.

Also, I am working on getting some regular lights to take better pics with. Thanks..
pa2day30.jpg
tdday50.jpg
PA day50.jpg
pa2day30.jpg
tdday50.jpg
PA day50.jpg

Hello AFN,
After the warm welcome in the introduction section, I decided to start a journal. Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement so far. It was Dr.Autoflower videos on the youtube that lead me here a while back. After reading, purchasing supplies i started my adventure.

Most of this was posted in introduction. However i didnt want to high jack that for my journal.. so here is the skinny once again.

My setup..
2 mars 300s in a 30x30 tent.. got both lights for $138.00 FROM EBAY. The tent was also purchased online for around $50. I got the recommended temp and humidity gauge from amazon as well as other accesories.

I have 4, 12quart pots with ffof.
Growing..
2 pineapple express from Barneys farm.
1 amphetamine from Cream of the Crop.
1 Think Different from Dutch Passion.

Yesterday was day 30 for all plants except the seedling was day 14 pineapple express. My light schedule is 18/ 6 and i havent used any additional nutes yet!. With some help and advice. I am willing to try.
Huhuhu pineapple express and think difrent:D the strains in plan in my next grow(i hope):D keep up the good work :)

Poslano z mojega LG-H815 z uporabo Tapatalk

I do have some issues from mute burn and will take some better pics after I get regular lighting today.

The tallest plant is 30 days old and 23 inches tall. Pinapple express from Barney's. This thing looks like its going to be a monster. My question is since I am addressing lighting for pictures anyway, should I use some CFLs and add them to the light cycle also?

@MissUniverse Your grow will do awesome. I have had a lot of luck and if it wasn't for this forum, It would be rough. The good thing is we have folks that will guide us.

@BlackCanna420 When researching, those strains stood out. All I can say is the smell of the Pineapple express makes your mouth water. I look forward to seeing you pop some in.

@Moondude , @surffreak, @Vlad The Inhaler . @witchyhour , @Krypt247 @flyinhawaiian . I look forward to see if you have any advice. I am still working on better lighting for pictures as well.

Hey PotGuyVer,

Your grow is looking GREAT!!!! ..................Very well kept journal as well............:nicethread:..........:slap:

Personally I would not worry about your spots, this is your babies way of crying.......look at your chart and keep in mind your nute deficiencies when feeding. (if you do not have a chart, hit google for Cannabis Diagnosis Chart). All babies cry......

Have you ever seen the fast frame video of an autoflower life cycle. A lot of Autoflowers "flap." In fast frame it looks like the plant is trying to fly, the fan leaves move up and down like a bird flapping it's wings.....@hashmaster posted this recently.....wilting is a part of this process. I am not saying this is why you see wilting, but it is a variable. Knowing about this process has helped me be less concerned if I see wilting and know my h2o is fine and it is not first thing in "their" morning.....

Here is thread from @HashMaster, post #156....one of the coolest videos you will watch......

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/thc-bomb-auto-fem-pro-mix-hid-grow-for-noobs.51999/page-16

Back