New Grower My first grow around.

I appreciate all the help. Just a heads up, my name is in refrence to mcguyver. The guy who could do anything with a paperclip and bubblegum. Hopefully i can learn a few tricks of the trade to where i can pay it forward one day.

@Moondude .. thanks for hanging! I had seen alot about those strains and wanted to see how the do. So far I am very happy and excited..

@flyinhawaiian, thanks for the rep points. Glad i researched enough to at least get a decent setup. Everything I got was the result of reading through the AFN.

@Withchyhour . Thanks for sending me some help!

@Vlad The Inhaler . What nutes should i start using and what strenght? Also, do you think i should supercrop while waiting to get some nutes? Not sure there is a recovery time from supercropping before starting nutes.

I got a charcoal filter with inline duct fan that doesnt seam very strong. Its around 175cfm per minute but is a cheapo off ebay. Any suggestions on nutes or ventilation modification is greatly appreciated. Got to grow for now. I will be back to update tomorrow. Plants are growing like weed (s). Lol

Last edited:
Update.. day 33. The girls have grown a bit. Today however I noticed that one branch on the think different plant had some yellow spots. Did not notice any on the rest of the plant or other plants. I still have not used any additional nutes with the ffof soil. SO I am unsure what the spots are.
The first pic shows the spot in the box, u can also see some more on surronding leaves of that branch.
The Amphetimine is the tallest, and the pineapple express is the shortest. The seedling is day 17 now. I guess it is officially in veg at this point.

Any help on identifying and resolving the spots would be greatly welcome.. Thanks in advance#

Attachments

• think different.jpg
    think different.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 131
  • the girls.jpg
    the girls.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 134
  • pe1.jpg
    pe1.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 139
  • td1.jpg
    td1.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 126
  • amp1.jpg
    amp1.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 128
  • pe2day17.jpg
    pe2day17.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 127
  • ampday33.jpg
    ampday33.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 127
  • peday33.jpg
    peday33.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 126
  • tdday33.jpg
    tdday33.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 135
  • day33tdside.jpg
    day33tdside.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 117
Update.. day 33. The girls have grown a bit. Today however I noticed that one branch on the think different plant had some yellow spots. Did not notice any on the rest of the plant or other plants. I still have not used any additional nutes with the ffof soil. SO I am unsure what the spots are.
The first pic shows the spot in the box, u can also see some more on surronding leaves of that branch.
The Amphetimine is the tallest, and the pineapple express is the shortest. The seedling is day 17 now. I guess it is officially in veg at this point.

Any help on identifying and resolving the spots would be greatly welcome.. Thanks in advance#
Hey Potguyver, Its a little hard to see and maybe a pic without the lights on may help. So my first question is are you using any Cal/Mag with your waterings? I would also be on a low dose nute regiment by now too. It may be the first signs of a nutrient problem. Would like to see a closer pic with the lights off if you could>

@flyinhawaiian Thanks forbthe help. I will get a better pic up as soon as i can. I havent been using any nutes other than the ffof soil. No real hydroshops in my area so what would u recommend that i could get from amazon or walmart. Lol. I know thats a jump but my two best choices. Tks.

@Krypt247. Thanks for the advice. Do you have any suggestions on nutes through amazon or walmart? I am in a pretty rural area so no great choices around here.

Ok, was finally able to take a couple pics with the leds off. Alao watered a little bit because they were starting to wilt. I noticed this on another plant also. I did not see any bugs or anything so hopefully i can get some nutes and that will fix the problem. Tkanks for the help.

Attachments

• 20160518_095126.jpg
    20160518_095126.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 110
  • ampday35spots.jpg
    ampday35spots.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 121
  • PicsArt_1463603570396.jpg
    PicsArt_1463603570396.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 109
@Krypt247. Thanks for the advice. Do you have any suggestions on nutes through amazon or walmart? I am in a pretty rural area so no great choices around here.

Definately get them from amazon. :D
They could be water spots.... If water sits on a leave for too long the high intensity of the light will use the water as a magnifier glass and burn it.

Lol.. Amazon rocks. But I did take a 2 hour drive yesterday and pickedup some cal-mag and some Tiger Bloom. Gave the girls a quarter of the rcommended does this morning. Looking forward to see how they do. Fingers crossed. I will let you know what happens.

Lol.. Amazon rocks. But I did take a 2 hour drive yesterday and pickedup some cal-mag and some Tiger Bloom. Gave the girls a quarter of the rcommended does this morning. Looking forward to see how they do. Fingers crossed. I will let you know what happens.
Good work

Pic update.. Day 41..

The ladies are doing well. All of them at day 41 except pa2 (pineapple express) is at day 26. And has caught up with pa1.. Beautiful smell. Still a ways to go. But I am happy considering this is my first grow. Added tiger bloom and cal-mag to feed about 4 days ago. Any suggestions welcome!

Also I super cropped the think different (td) and it recovered in 2 days. Was wanting to see what difference it would make in room. Also, should I remove any leaves so the budsites get more light? Thanks again.

Attachments

• pa2day26.jpg
    pa2day26.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 121
  • ampday41.jpg
    ampday41.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 117
  • day41girls.jpg
    day41girls.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 124
  • tdday41.jpg
    tdday41.jpg