New Grower My first grow around.

Everything looks fine later in life some issues will pop up just make sure they are maintained, everything looks good.

Thanks krypt... I was freaking out only to be told its ready to harvest. So, I am fixing to cut her down. My first harvest. So excited and clueless.. Lol

Thanks everyone I will update soon.

Update ... First harvest, in the bag! (Literally)
My cream of the crop amphetimine was harvested on Saturday at day 58. When they say freaky fast, the were not lying. I am trying the paper bag method. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Pic below.
td1day62.jpg
td2day62.jpg
td3day62.jpg
pa1day62.jpg
Pa1,2day62.jpg
Pa2day42.jpg
Pa2,3day42.jpg
Pa2,4day42.jpg
ampharvestday58.jpg

My think different and Pineapple Express 1 are on day 62. Both are looking really nice and showing milky trichs. The think different actually has some amber also. I will probably harvest in a couple days after I flush them tomorrow.

The biggest plant is a pineapple express that is on day 42... Once I get the other plants down, I am hoping it will fill the area.

Please give me any advice on drying or anything else that will help me. I greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Still a decent amount of white hairs that hadn't turned yet, did you check your trichs I know you said cloudy, but any amber? The white hairs will shrivel up and turn amber, no harm done chopping early she just won't fill out as much as she could have possibly. Be an uplifting high and beautiful buds. I'm hoping you're not just doing a 1 time flush right? If so you should flush for 10-14 days, most recommend.

Still a decent amount of white hairs that hadn't turned yet, did you check your trichs I know you said cloudy, but any amber? The white hairs will shrivel up and turn amber, no harm done chopping early she just won't fill out as much as she could have possibly. Be an uplifting high and beautiful buds. I'm hoping you're not just doing a 1 time flush right? If so you should flush for 10-14 days, most recommend.

The think different has several amber trichs, but the pineapple doesn't. I didn't know that it took that long to flush. Thanks for the info Krypt!

So, new plan is start flushing tomorrow for at least a week. I didn't realize that they would be rdy so fast either. Any recommendation s?

The think different has several amber trichs, but the pineapple doesn't. I didn't know that it took that long to flush. Thanks for the info Krypt!

So, new plan is start flushing tomorrow for at least a week. I didn't realize that they would be rdy so fast either. Any recommendation s?
My opinion keep her going as long as posible its amazing how the buds fatten up everyday *.*

Poslano z mojega LG-H815 z uporabo Tapatalk

My opinion keep her going as long as posible its amazing how the buds fatten up everyday *.*

Poslano z mojega LG-H815 z uporabo Tapatalk

I'm giving it another week at least. Hopefully they swell like crazy.

Congratulations on the harvest bro a little premature but I know the feeling of getting some bud in the bag

Thanks bro. Bud in the bag is better than none at all.lol. Plus its looking really well. I am going to make sure the above plants are fully ready before I get the chopper ready.
It has an amazing aroma.

Back