New Grower My first grow around.

Update ... First harvest, in the bag! (Literally)
My cream of the crop amphetimine was harvested on Saturday at day 58. When they say freaky fast, the were not lying. I am trying the paper bag method. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Pic below.View attachment 584598 View attachment 584599 View attachment 584600 View attachment 584601 View attachment 584602 View attachment 584603 View attachment 584605 View attachment 584606 View attachment 584607

My think different and Pineapple Express 1 are on day 62. Both are looking really nice and showing milky trichs. The think different actually has some amber also. I will probably harvest in a couple days after I flush them tomorrow.

The biggest plant is a pineapple express that is on day 42... Once I get the other plants down, I am hoping it will fill the area.

Please give me any advice on drying or anything else that will help me. I greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Check your weather forcast, look at the humidity, the time in the bag is roughly 1 day plus 1 dy per 10% rh.

So if th humidity is 60% it will need 7 days in the bag.

Most growers of Auto's ignore the times stated by the seed banks, the plants can normally go weeks beyond what they state and the extra weight that comes in those weeks is well worth holding off.

It does look like you have gone a little early on the first plant, 95% of us have done this, so welcome to the hurry-up-club!

Looking good tho!

Man I bet that bag smells lovely!

Hey Gator, the bag does smell awesome. It has a sweet citrus smell along with a strong skunk that makes my eyes and mouth water. It's all I can do to keep it away from my bowl. But since I pulled it early I want to properly dry and cure it before I taste it.

Check your weather forcast, look at the humidity, the time in the bag is roughly 1 day plus 1 dy per 10% rh.

So if th humidity is 60% it will need 7 days in the bag.

Most growers of Auto's ignore the times stated by the seed banks, the plants can normally go weeks beyond what they state and the extra weight that comes in those weeks is well worth holding off.

It does look like you have gone a little early on the first plant, 95% of us have done this, so welcome to the hurry-up-club!

Looking good tho!

My rh is setting at 60% so I have a couple more days left before I put it in the jar. Hopefully a good cure will offset me pulling it a little early. Either way I learn for next round. Before I harvest the others I am going to post pics and get opinions.
I know I am in good company with the 95% hurry up club.. Lol.

Great grow bud. Just finished reading through it. Your girls look great. I'm a first time grower as well and am also worrying about when to harvest vs my impatience to want to smoke her...... Ahhh :pass:

My plant was looking ugly and dying. I posted the problem in the infirmary and after o checked trichs, they recommended me chopping it. I was quick to grab the shears lol.

Have you checked your trichomes? In hindsight I should have waited a few more days but I was totally excited to give drying a go and tasting this. Waiting for it to dry is driving me crazy. With that in mind, make sure your plant is ready. Either way you go it will be at least another few weeks of drying and curing properly, so take your time so you can enjoy it later.. And thanks for stopping in. Good luck on your first grow bud!

Once again, thank you everyone for the help. Much appreciated.

I'm also on my first grow with 2 marshydro 300w. It's encouraging to see such good results, you've done really well. I would be watching the seconds while they're in that bag. Hope you enjoy

I'm also on my first grow with 2 marshydro 300w. It's encouraging to see such good results, you've done really well. I would be watching the seconds while they're in that bag. Hope you enjoy

You hit the nail on the head there Cat! They grow went quick, but the drying is driving me nuckibg Futz. It is comparable to bieng a 6 year old on Christmas eve and not able to sleep because of the anticipation. Like the great Tom Petty once said "The Waiting is The Hardest Part".

As for the 2 mars 300's, I am very happy with them. They have done a great job. Just remember to add Cal Mag so as not to have the troubles I did. Once you get a journal going let me know... Good luck Cat!

@Soundsystem once you get the scope you will be set. I checked out your grow and it looks great. Much braver than me though, I was to nervous to try coco.

That...
cb82dbf70e4a2fd5dbda447f438c9a4d.jpg

Is sexy as fook Potguy!

Is that the TD?

You hit the nail on the head there Cat! They grow went quick, but the drying is driving me nuckibg Futz. It is comparable to bieng a 6 year old on Christmas eve and not able to sleep because of the anticipation. Like the great Tom Petty once said "The Waiting is The Hardest Part".

As for the 2 mars 300's, I am very happy with them. They have done a great job. Just remember to add Cal Mag so as not to have the troubles I did. Once you get a journal going let me know... Good luck Cat!

@Soundsystem once you get the scope you will be set. I checked out your grow and it looks great. Much braver than me though, I was to nervous to try coco.
I'd like to ask you a couple of things, if that's okay... I have been using calmag, but cut it back for a couple of feeds. How much do you add to a gallon of water (4.5litres)? I love the look of your pineapple express. Is she a tall plant? I'm looking for my next strain, but only have 60-70cm height to spare

Back