New Grower My first grow around.

One of my pineapple express from Barney's farm and my Think Different are at day 70.
I have been flushing the last few days as they are getting rdy to be harvested. Trichomes on both are almost all milky and some amber. They have been dropping leaves like crazy also.
tdday70.jpg
tdday70-1.jpg
ydday70-2.jpg
tdday70-3.jpg
paeday70.jpg
paeday70-1.jpg
paeday70-3.jpg
paeday70-2.jpg
Paeday70-4.jpg

Pineapple express 2 from Barneys is at day 55. Showing some milky trichs but still always to go. Been feeding tiger bloom every other feed.
This plant is the tallest at 23 inches.

Pa2day55.jpg
Pa2day70-2.jpg

Pa2day55-1.jpg
girls at hone.jpg
let there be light.jpg

I did not use veg or flowering nutes until they were well into flower. Since this is my first grow I am still very happy. But after seeing what some can do with just one plant I know there is a lot I need to learn.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to better any of these ladies to enhance yeild and quality. All help and advice is greatly appreciated. Oh, and I do plan on harvesting in the next few days. Except for the pineapple #2.

Last edited:
One of my pineapple express from Barney's farm and my Think Different are at day 70.
I have been flushing the last few days as they are getting rdy to be harvested. Trichomes on both are almost all milky and some amber. They have been dropping leaves like crazy also.
View attachment 589170 View attachment 589172 View attachment 589174 View attachment 589175 View attachment 589176 View attachment 589177 View attachment 589178 View attachment 589179 View attachment 589180

Pineapple express 2 from Barneys is at day 55. Showing some milky trichs but still always to go. Been feeding tiger bloom every other feed.

View attachment 589181 View attachment 589183
View attachment 589184 View attachment 589185 View attachment 589186

I did not use veg or flowering nutes until they were well into flower. Since this is my first grow I am still very happy. But after seeing what some can do with just one plant I know there is a lot I need to learn.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to better any of these ladies to enhance yeild and quality. All help and advice is greatly appreciated. Oh, and I do plan on harvesting in the next few days. Except for the pineapple #2.

Mate. That is awesome for a first attempt.. I reckon you'll be too stoned to do the next grow! [emoji38]

Very true Bailey. I learned from cutting a bit to early and not using nutes at beginning of flower. Won't make those mistakes again. Trust that.

@Cat for a first grow. Anything is better than nothing. I am sure u will get at least what I got. How is the plant doing? You should really start a journal. Would like to see you get some tips and tricks from the great folks here. They can look at a pic and let you know how to fatten it up and pump it full of big love.
I know, I'd like to start a journal, but I've been pushed for time lately plus I've only been taking pics with my PC cam. I'll try set one up at the weekend and give ya a shout.

View attachment 589170 View attachment 589172 View attachment 589174 View attachment 589175 View attachment 589176 View attachment 589177 View attachment 589178 View attachment 589179 View attachment 589180

View attachment 589181 View attachment 589183
View attachment 589184 View attachment 589185 View attachment 589186

Gorgeous plants next months bom I can see them in

Soundsystem[/USER] She is big. I'm going to push her over the next few weeks to pack those buds up..

Mate. That is awesome for a first attempt.. I reckon you'll be too stoned to do the next grow! [emoji38]

That may be true mate. However, when I am stoned I get a lot more done. I prefer a motivating medicine over couchlock. Unless of course its late at night or beer thirty.

@Cat thanks bud. I still feel I could have done better. Also I know how it is being stressed for time. If you don't get a journal on this grow, maybe you can on the next. Up to you. I know my journal and the feedback I have received has kept me motivated and my grow wouldn't have been as successful.

Gorgeous plants next months bom I can see them in

@Bailey which plant do you like best? Just being nominated for a Bom Pom is an honor. Not sure a first timer like me is worthy or even come close. Lol. But it gives me something to strive for on the next one..

@Grim Reefer I am starting to feel more comfortable now. Have had some great help from good folks like you. I know the next harvest will be a little bit better.. But nothing compared to your last one. I am likeing the TD also, but I think I stunted it because I super cropped it early on. Was wanting to see a comparison between cropped or not.

I also want to try fimming or topping. But i am worried I will mess up a good plant.

Thank you everyone for the kind words!

Last edited:
Soundsystem[/USER] She is big. I'm going to push her over the next few weeks to pack those buds up..

That may be true mate. However, when I am stoned I get a lot more done. I prefer a motivating medicine over couchlock. Unless of course its late at night or beer thirty.

@Cat thanks bud. I still feel I could have done better. Also I know how it is being stressed for time. If you don't get a journal on this grow, maybe you can on the next. Up to you. I know my journal and the feedback I have received has kept me motivated and my grow wouldn't have been as successful.

@Bailey which plant do you like best? Just being nominated for a Bom Pom is an honor. Not sure a first timer like me is worthy or even come close. Lol. But it gives me something to strive for on the next one..

@Grim Reefer I am starting to feel more comfortable now. Have had some great help from good folks like you. I know the next harvest will be a little bit better.. But nothing compared to your last one. I am likeing the TD also, but I think I stunted it because I super cropped it early on. Was wanting to see a comparison between cropped or not.

I also want to try fimming or topping. But i am worried I will mess up a good plant.

Thank you everyone for the kind words!
I really like both but the shorter compact one has great bud coverage

Back