Mephisto Genetics MikeyB420, HBSS and GN Telos

i got to the stage of binning the kettle for microwaving water for me tea.
very odd,too much N locks out calcium,too much calcium locks out magnesium.the furr is calcium.
:pighug:

Ok ok. Thanks guys. :bighug:I was aging my water open in 4 gal buckets 3+ days no oxygenation. Just scooping the water off the top, not remixing the water or disturbing it otherwise before mixing nutes or whatever. I hear ya guys about your tap being fine, mine might very well could be as well, I'm a newbie, but as such would like to eliminate the possibility of my waternot jiving with my nutes. We'll see how half this crop fares with distilled vs tap. Ive looked at my municipal water report, although I cannot 100% understand all of it, there's some toxic caustic nasty things in the water here, that's for sure. It's part of the Great Lakes system, factories and sewage runoff have the rivers and lake so polluted around here you have to go 3+ hrs north to eat what I consider safe fish to eat

Day 29

I think I'm going to have/may have a problem with these babes!
/QUOTE]

Haylie

Haylie 004.jpg

Haylie 005.jpg
Temperatures got out of my control for a night and half a daylight period (37.9c FFS!) so I've been in and out of the tent on a 3 hourly basis over the last 36 hours trying to sort the problem, I'm thinking my Syscom controller is malfunctioning or I can't remember how to set it up properly?

Are there different pheno's of HBSS?

Hilary

Hilary 004.jpg

She look's fine, no legginess wtf is going on?

I treat them all the same and one goes rouge??

Post your answer's please

:peace:

MikeyB

Attachments

• Haylie 005.jpg
    Haylie 005.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 40
OK, you can obviously tell that I haven't been growing for a while (or haven't paid attention to the good advice here at AFN (GN Thread)?) and regarding the Telos 0008's, these are good lights but, if used incorrectly and you are not in control of ALL other aspects of your grow, like myself you will run into problems!

I had the Telos's too low during the seedling stage and it show's!

Haylie
Haylie 006.jpg

Showing massive defiencies she has now been flushed with 30 plus litres of plain water, hopefully(?) she will recover?? I did add a bit of Cal-mag and Fish-Mix to the last 5 litre's.

Hilary

Hilary 006.jpg

Not quite as bad but, I'm looking for any sign's

MikeyB

They look a good size still and will pull through fine. You do need to be careful with light heights early on. my first crop Got mag def and yours looks the same Epsom salts helped. Laters good luck

Day 38

Both have been flushed now, I fucked up big time! I'm hoping to get a small yield but, even if they recover they are not what I wanted?

Tent 006.jpg

I will do my best?!

Mikey

hey mikey do you ph your nutes before you feed your plants ?

hey mikey do you ph your nutes before you feed your plants ?

Nah, ditched my pH meters for this run! I spent a lot of money in the past on those things and unless you are being Anal and accurate.........
:crying:
I used to pH everything.................takes a long time?

Bio-Bizz nutes (generally?), which I am using are good in the early stages with my pH 7.3 water, obviously with the Telos's, plants demand more Cal-Mag sooner under my regime, as I have found out! I just want a grow to progress without too much intervention by a human hand, other than watering with nute's!

OK, it's a bit of an experiment (and I don't want to dis GN) but, we shall see?!

:bighug:

Mikey

Back