Live Stoners Hey AFN

Hey @NG420 and welcome to AFN... mmmmm Glueberry OG in my top 5 auto strains, you will not be disappointed, great turps and a great taste

Nice job on hanging the fan out side the tent, it saves so much room... if noise is an issue on that fan in the future I would recommend that you make the box out of 1/2" MDF and packed with a dense foam around the fan in the box which will silence it even more.... Give me a Tag if you do I've built 2 now and hang them from my rafters in my space with chains. It's reduced the noise and vibration so much that I can run the 2 (one 5" and one 6") in my loft with the in-laws coming round all the time and none the wiser :)

here saved ya some on the welcome joint, have fun...View attachment 1042719
Heyyyy @Slater thanks alot for the words of encouragement dude. The smell coming from them already is awesome i really cant wait to see what is in store when they are finished. Ill be pressing a little of it into rosin i think aswell, love them dabs, so tasty!!

Thank you for the heads up for the fan. Funnily enough i was thinking about that the other day. When i was at the point of hanging it i had already spent a good 6 months sorting the space out so it was clean and warm etc. So i just wanted to get it hung up and crack on with the actual grow.

For the next one, i think i will take your advice and do just that, two fans sounds like a dream your temps and RH must be :growing::growing:

I also had to modify my tent, it was a bit to wide so the height wouldn't work. I had to cut the metal poles from 90cm which was the standard size to 80cm. Thats why in some of the photos the tent doesn't look 100% taut as it should be. I had to spring clamp the excess fabric at the back of the tent along the poles to make sure it wasn't saggy lol. :haha:

What you growing at the moment? doobie time.

peace :baked::baked:

MANGO SMILE by Mephisto Genetics. That was the one i couldn't remember! update coming this weekend, hope you are all well.

:welcome: Welcome to AFN @NG420 and good luck with your grow! :greenthumb:

Back