Indoor MikeyB420's 1st Indoor Grow

Nice grow! If ur looking into organic nutes you should check out iguana juice. I'm currently using it on my grow and so far so good.

I love harvest!

Hi All,

Don't really care what day it is in the grow!

Naked

View attachment 206002

Maybe it's the nice bottle of wine? Maybe, I keep licking my fingers? I've had to stop after harvesting the Afghani (My fingers tell me its very potent!) and eat something! So, I can still get on here in the meantime!

View attachment 206003View attachment 206004

Maybe, the SpeedDevils will have to wait? They are much bigger! Shite!!:D

Boogie on boy!

Peace and Love to you all,

Mike.

:slap: that's a nice looking tray of weed there bro. Nice harvest gonna be meds for a long time :D

that looks like a nice tray o bud :drool:. i am now green with envy, ive still got a couple of weeks to go & its not going quick enough.

that looks like a nice tray o bud :drool:. i am now green with envy, ive still got a couple of weeks to go & its not going quick enough.

Dude, just chill in your "Mosh Pit"! Time passes quickly, listening to music you like? :dance:

Fact! Shite, I'm going back to the eighties ................................................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo ................................shite, what you are listening to now (thread).....................this!

Peace..............maybe some love? Gonna go harvest some Speed Devils :D

Mike.

Round 2

Speed Devil #2's, your time is up!

View attachment 206017

Chop, Chop! Trim?:check:

:D:D:D:D

Catch you later!

Peace and love

Mike.

my girls sing that to me everytime i open the door "you cant touch this OOooooOOoooo" and i thought the germ stage was frustrating, i dont like waiting & i havent even got to the harvesting & cureing stage yet.
back in the 80's i was more into nwa, 2live crew, iron maiden, very early rave stuff but def-not mc hammer, should be rotting in the same hole as vanilla ice.
i am going back to looking at beens for round 2 (bit early i know, but gotta keep busy) + i do like the look of sdevil, so i gona go check em out & dream some more.
Peace..

lol nice harvest there.....now you gotta wait for the cure hehehe. Once you have grown awhile you will have a little stash saved up so you arent in such a hurry to get to smoking but a good long cure really does make a difference :)

Back