New Grower First Grow Ever! 2x AutoBlackBerry Kush + BioBizz

DAY 88

SU-BO is no more... R.I. :peace:
Day 88 Plant 1-4.jpg

DAY 88

So i let her go a few extra days.. the pot is bone dry & im thinking the stems will be a bit easier to dry now! So i started at the bottom & worked my way up! :smoking:

"POPCORN BUDS"
So i snipped all the lower to mid ranged smaller growth coming off bigger stems first.. there was about 21 growth stems!
Day 88 Plant 1-1.jpg

MAIN TOP COLAS & HIGHER GROWTH
Now i went for all the top stuff that had most exposure to the light & the super frosty stuff! :smoking: There was about 18 other stems up top.. so a near 40 potential bud sites thrown off this girl! :woohoo1: Im definitely putting that down to some of the LST at the start.. no 1 huge cola.. just tonnes of decent sized growth everywhere! & of course Dutch Passion seeds! Epic genetics! :shooty:
Day 88 Plant 1-6.jpg

"TOP COLA"
Day 88 Plant 1-3.jpg

FINAL TRIM & CHOPPED FOR BAGS
Day 88 Plant 1-8.jpg
Day 88 Plant 1-9.jpg

I could of made some of the buds smaller for the bags.. but im no great rush & just prefer the idea of bagging them.. folding them up & let them sit for 5 days with a few turns in the bag in between.. before the jarring up! Im also gonna be patient & cure up for a good long while the bigger buds i kept that were pretty hench & dank! :smoking:
Plant 1 - 25g NUG.jpg

FINAL WEIGHT
My bigger scales decided to break on me so i had to go small & precise with the smaller scales.. :coffee2:
I put either 30g or 60g into brown paper bags.. depending on bud size.. weighed them up & bagged them.. final total:

Plant 1 - Final Weight.png

416.9 grams of trimmed wet AutoBlackBerry Kush! :smoking:

Hope mine turns out as well. I have one in dirt now that's about 20 days old. Nice job. Beautiful bud colors. Can't wait. And must admit the reason I chose this was also the color. Peace

Cheers for looking in mate!

U got a journal going for your BBK?

The color is insane.. at first i was worried as they werent showing that purple color.. then boom.. it was everywhere! :smoking:

Definitely cleansed the purple bud craving thing i had been wanting! :thumbsup: haaa

You got yourself some mighty fine weed there :woohoo1: . Well done :thumbsup: , :slap:

Cheers for looking in Henco.. & thanks alot for the rep.. a legend you are! :smoking: haha

It looks might fine.. it smells mighty fine.. just few more small important steps to go.. & then get most of her settled in its new home curing in a jar for a month! :biggrin:

IFFFFF i can last that long! haha

Nice job mate. Looks like theres way more than a zip each on those
:slap:

Hey Sang.. thanks for dropping in again Bro! & again for the rep.. glad you're liking the look of my girls.. they done most the work! haha!

I have no idea how to do the wet to dry weed prediction calculator.. so im just gonna wait & see.. definitely hoping for more than a zip on SU-BO now! :smoking: haha :peace:

Cheers for looking in mate!

U got a journal going for your BBK?

The color is insane.. at first i was worried as they werent showing that purple color.. then boom.. it was everywhere! :smoking:

Definitely cleansed the purple bud craving thing i had been wanting! :thumbsup: haaa
No journals yet...still learning from everyone. When does the BBK smell start?

DAY 88

So i let her go a few extra days.. the pot is bone dry & im thinking the stems will be a bit easier to dry now! So i started at the bottom & worked my way up! :smoking:

"POPCORN BUDS"
So i snipped all the lower to mid ranged smaller growth coming off bigger stems first.. there was about 21 growth stems!
View attachment 472081

MAIN TOP COLAS & HIGHER GROWTH
Now i went for all the top stuff that had most exposure to the light & the super frosty stuff! :smoking: There was about 18 other stems up top.. so a near 40 potential bud sites thrown off this girl! :woohoo1: Im definitely putting that down to some of the LST at the start.. no 1 huge cola.. just tonnes of decent sized growth everywhere! & of course Dutch Passion seeds! Epic genetics! :shooty:
View attachment 472086

"TOP COLA"
View attachment 472083

FINAL TRIM & CHOPPED FOR BAGS
View attachment 472088 View attachment 472089

I could of made some of the buds smaller for the bags.. but im no great rush & just prefer the idea of bagging them.. folding them up & let them sit for 5 days with a few turns in the bag in between.. before the jarring up! Im also gonna be patient & cure up for a good long while the bigger buds i kept that were pretty hench & dank! :smoking:View attachment 472090

FINAL WEIGHT
My bigger scales decided to break on me so i had to go small & precise with the smaller scales.. :coffee2:
I put either 30g or 60g into brown paper bags.. depending on bud size.. weighed them up & bagged them.. final total:

View attachment 472091

416.9 grams of trimmed wet AutoBlackBerry Kush! :smoking:
Wow man, that is some beautiful bud. Nice haul too I don't think you'll have to worry about getting an oz. Awesome work :slap:

Awesome first time grow mate,very commendable.Im loving those DP genetics too.
Dry weight usually works out around 25% of wet weight for a rough guide.
So not far away from 4oz from SU-BO.:slap:
Excellent results pal.

Back