New Grower First Grow Ever! 2x AutoBlackBerry Kush + BioBizz

Cheers bro's.. & thanks alot for the rep Red... much appreciated from a green fingered UK boss like yourself! :smoking:

Hopefully when i get my macro lens some of you guys can let me know if im nearing the end.. SU-BO pistols are looking serious amber all over.. obvs cant tell about the trichs.. yet.. im hoping to get chopped somewhere inbetween the prime high harvest & the couchlock past ripe stage.. but not actually becoming part of the couch! haha!

Cheers again for dropping in :peace:
Lmao at UK boss,ive been growing for nearly 4 years so definitely no boss,lol.
What i have noticed with autos is a lack of amber triches,some strains dont even get amber triches at all.
I did see about 3 of them on my last grow before i chopped,im smoking it now and i dont want to be any more couchlocked than i am now,lol. I usually chop when i see mostly cloudy triches,but thats me.

Day 76

10 days since the last update.. & im on day 3 of the flush! :smoking:
I was away last weekend & had to leave my girls alone for 3 days.. no feeds.. lights 24/7! I couldnt start the flush before i went so it had to wait.. i guessed maybe drying them both out before the flush might of been a good thing more than a negative! & it gave me the chance to see if they were still on their final swell or stayed the same.. pretty much stayed the same so guessed they'd hit the limit & some of the fans had started to turn yellow which from what i read on here is a sign she's nearly cooked! :thumbsup:

So i start the flush on day 73.. 7-10 more days then the chop.. see how my ninja clipper skills are! :shooty: haha

SU-BO - Plant 1...
So from start to near finish.. she started quick & shot up.. pretty much kept the pace all the way thru despite my rookie green fingers causing a bit damage along the way! :smoking: Shes definitely the biggest looking yielder.. buds smell pretty citrusy dank & feel really packed tight up top.. so looking forward to seeing her weight!

I also got some great info off the grow bro @Fairlynew.. told me this strain is a 65 - 70 day plant with a 10 day flush! He started the flush on day 60 but ran his lights 24/7.. TaNg flushed his on day 70 but ran 20/4 lights.. so mines pretty much in their too.. so definitely some good info to help me to the end.. hopefully helps another newb like myself along the way sometime! :smoking:
Day 76 Plant 1-1.jpg
Day 76 Plant 1-3.jpg

Pretty frosty down below too.. even with a total CFL grow.. genetics shinging thru!
Day 76 Plant 1-4.jpg
Day 76 Plant 1-5.jpg

RONDA ROUSEY - Plant 2...
So Ronda has been always slow & steady from the start.. remember her looking absolutely beaut from start til 40 odd days & i hit a bit of a dump.. shes also took a few knocks but shes still looking so good.. super frosty.. really dark purple buids.. which i have to admit.. totally satisfied that urge i had when i first saw the strain & just needed it in my life! haha :smoking: So im glad i went for it.. pleasure watching them both grow!
SHe has took the start of the flush well.. she might not end up wieghing as much.. but im betting she'll pack a bigger punch when shes cured up! :woohoo1:
Day 76 Plant 2-1.jpg
Day 76 Plant 2-2.jpg
Day 76 Plant 2-3.jpg
Day 76 Plant 2-4.jpg

Super frosty! :smoking:

|Both plants max'd out about 26 inches.. so the LST i managed to do definitely done the job for me.. kept them low & so as much of the CFLs can penetrate the canopy! It is a bit of a shame i dont have that main huge middle cola that alwyas looks lush.. but they both certinaly make up for it in just how many pretty decent bud sites each produced! :smoking::smoking:

DAY 86

Finallllllly.. i got the chance to cutting my girls down.. i managed 7 flushes over 10 days & by now the girls are pretty dried out.. or so i thought! :shrug:
Anyways.. i went for it on SU-BO.. every branch got trimmed.. nothing without any sugar on it was removed! :thumbsup:
DAY 86 PLANT 1-2.jpg

Slight bit of damage knocked off along the way.. :coffee2: .. altho that few bit nugs can go straight in a paper bag & get drying for a first proper sample of her! :smoking:
DAY 86 PLANT 1-1.jpg

That was definitely a labour of love! haha! Im either going to redo her again & catch all the sugar leaf.. or see how she dries out first! I expected the pot to be bone dry by now but still damp few inches down.. so gonna let her sit for another day & see how she looks!
DAY 86 PLANT 1-3.jpg
DAY 86 PLANT 1-4.jpg
DAY 86 PLANT 1-5.jpg
DAY 86 PLANT 1-6.jpg

I never quite knew what to expect.. maybe a zip a plant to start.. SU_BO has packed tight buds & smells ridiculous! Hoping she stays big & heavy when shes dry!! :biggrin:

:peace:

DAY 86

RONDA
Sooooo.. after spending at least 2 hours on her sister.. RONDA gor 'less' of a perfect trim.. but pretty much there with her too! :smoking:
DAY 86 PLANT 2-2.jpg

She's definitely not as heavy as her sister.. but her buds are lush purple.. heavily trich'd & the smell of her is so deep & rich.. thinking shes gonna be insane when ive cured her up! :smoking:
DAY 86 PLANT 2-1.jpg
DAY 86 PLANT 2-3.jpg

Next update will be the final trim.. then the cut! & a wet weight for each plant!

Thanks for looking in grow bro's!! :peace:

Nice job mate. Looks like theres way more than a zip each on those
:slap:

Back