Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

Ballache about the seeds big don't need to wish you luck you will kill it have you looked at autopots so simple it's a bit scary anywho subbed up now let's see some big hairy arsed bushes [emoji106]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Ballache about the seeds big don't need to wish you luck you will kill it have you looked at autopots so simple it's a bit scary anywho subbed up now let's see some big hairy arsed bushes [emoji106]

I toke therfore I am so naaa
Sorry for the delay. Seedlings popped up, looking a little funny. Deformed little beaches lol.

Things are moving along. Room looks bare and its uncomfortable. Leason learned! Stay away from ipower exhaust fans. There is hardly a lip on the fan so last night it disconnected even with a rubber clamp and extra metal tape. Temps were 96 degrees.

Some pictures before I chopped. Got a couple full mason jars from this run but not like expected. Can't wait to try the new strains.
IMG_0464.JPG
IMG_0461.JPG
IMG_0462.JPG
IMG_0466.JPG
IMG_0463.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0465.JPG
    IMG_0465.JPG
    238.2 KB · Views: 88
Was just messing around with the crap I threw in a bucket. Kinda depressing how much lower fluff there is even with my super side light bar lol. Wasn't expecting 120w of cobs to save the world but it still left me with a fair amount. Was thinking of making some oil with it or rosin pressing it. Plenty of sticky any ideas?

Something else that gets me is the buds closest to the lights aren't as dense or have as much resin. The outer edges are much better looking too. If I raise the lights it would add to the larf totals I suppose. Still learning.

Decarb, Magic Butter Machine runs. Set aside and put in pint ball jars and put xmas ribbons around them and your xmas shopping is over. Gonna make some oil tonight for a wife's friend that is having a birthday tomorrow. Told his wife I would hook her up if she had the ingredients. She thinks it is hard work to make but I won't tell her different. Looks as though he will have a pretty kick birthday party.

The nice thing about decarb and oil is that it seems to make the very best use in my opinion of all the trim and popcorn plus the Vaped material laying around. Less than 2 hours in I can have 5 cups of some very potent coconut oil. Best brownies ever...

Back