Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

@BigSm0 do you meassure PAR readings or LUX through grow? How much for veg (week by week)?
At what height do you have your lights? I assume they're on 100% all the time?
I let my plants grow this time, no training. But they're at 52cm (supposed to be 80-120cm as breeder says). I have light too close maybe?
Sorry my notifications aren't popping up. I don't really test the grow often. I'm sure I should and keep track of everything but haven't had the time yet. The height of your plant could be from your feeding schedule or the lights intensity as you said. If you feed flower nutrients to soon it will go into flower before you want it to.

Fixing my room up finally. Been a year of abuse in here and it needed to be freshened up. This is it though. I have changed everything a dozen times and I'm leaving it this time.
image.jpg

Sorry my notifications aren't popping up. I don't really test the grow often. I'm sure I should and keep track of everything but haven't had the time yet. The height of your plant could be from your feeding schedule or the lights intensity as you said. If you feed flower nutrients to soon it will go into flower before you want it to.

What distance do you have?
Maybe more N in veg will induce more stretch? Because I use one bottle for all grow period (5-4-8).

Sorry but had to say, just digging the fresh room makeover and all. Everything is looking great, nice enviornment to complete the beautiful plants you grow!

Thanks guys. It's been lots of fun. The rooms finally setup the way I'd like it and it's time to relax a bit.

This is the end side of the room with a new drying cabinet I built.
IMG_1462.JPG

IMG_1466.JPG

Back