Hahaha still researching myself what you think about rhino skin I'm going to email remo to get some details on the whole pyroclay thing

I might lean towards liquid form as I'd like to mix in some worm castings in the coco better start for the girls... Hahaha so much to do so lil time it's 5am already [emoji44][emoji44][emoji44]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I have heard alot of people say rhino skin is good.i have never used a silicon product so no idea personally

Buds have been in jars for a few days now the smells and taste from both is amazing the cookies is way better taste wise, I dry trimmed her leaving mostly all sugar leaves on while drying definitely will be doing that from here on out the sugar leaves allowed for a slow dry and also kept the aromas intact here's a bud pic of her
ca94c81ea66bdac809241cfdfc13cf7a.jpg
the Brooklyn sunrise was wet drimmed dried with practically no leafs when hung which lead to a fast dry the taste is their now after a few days in the jars but for the cookies the gasness was almost instant and is only getting better in the jars here's a nug pic of Brooklyn
9f79fad3d8614b5d343d9cd033d9ceb0.jpg
and a group shot of the jars they were both half full each jar can hold up to a qp or more
704521bba5c610d9e6a8286024e74383.jpg
hahaha I been smoking away I can't bring myself to pay for crap on the street when I have some dank dank of my own I know i know should leave jars alone for a while one day I'll be able to cure for months [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] I weighed up what's left the cookies came in a tad over 30gs been my fav so far keeping to myself personal headstash and the Brooklyn came in right at 48gs I definitely love the taste and smells of both will be running again very soon dutch passion rocks.... I have gifted and smoked at least an ounce between the 2 so easily went over 100 grams total kinda disappointed but I still got some very dank I just need to improve and smash it next round which I plan to thanks to everybody who has tagged along and made my first journal a great one I'm sorry if I let anyone down root rot and a few other mistakes really jacked things up I've learned from my mistakes [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Growers love!!!

These were dropped in yesterday and already today they have broken ground impressive seed casings also off... Finish 1 journal too start another hahaha will get the next one started in a day or two
89a48bad576e78d7da5be9062d3bae87.jpg
7dc9ec36821aad9d08c77bf8902b6b22.jpg

Last edited:
Nice nugs! I bet after a couple more grows youll have so much it will be easy to cure a few jars for a looong time.
Definitely thats the goal I feel with these autopots it's only a matter of time next round should be interesting for sure looking to really dial things in and let the girls go mad [emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Nice meds izzy and like i said next time you will smash it,i am expecting 3-4oz a plant and that will be easy peasy.btw you have not let anyone down bro you still got to harvest with some nice meds thats the main thing.once you get a good harvest you will not worry about yield as much.if i think my girls are mutants or stunted i just pull them now because i have enough bud to last,you will have that luxury soon i assure you :smoking:

Nice meds izzy and like i said next time you will smash it,i am expecting 3-4oz a plant and that will be easy peasy.btw you have not let anyone down bro you still got to harvest with some nice meds thats the main thing.once you get a good harvest you will not worry about yield as much.if i think my girls are mutants or stunted i just pull them now because i have enough bud to last,you will have that luxury soon i assure you :smoking:
Thanks for the kind words 2stoned probably the best I've grown yet I might add so definitely happy about that a learning experience for sure [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Back