Great job izzy,next grow you will smash it.i am even thinking of hand watering all the way through next grow so i get a better wet and dry cycle(filling the tray myself then waiting a couple of days when its empty)i know that seems counter productive but i like to try different things.cant wait for the smoke report on the sunrise because i know you will absolutely love it :devil:

Last edited:
Great job izzy,next grow you will smash it.i am even thinking of hand watering all the way through next grow so i get a better wet and dry cycle(filling the tray myself then waiting a couple of days when its empty)i know that seams counter productive but i like to try different things.cant wait for the smoke report on the sunrise because i know you will absolutely love it [emoji317]
Thanks 2stoned that's definitely a good idea running soil allowing them to dry out a bit vs being constantly fed/wet... I will be doing coco next round and the full line of remo which I didn't this grow no more golden tree and will also be adding a silicate most likely in the form of pyroclay mixed in with the coco just like remo

Only other thing that will be different running mephisto(should be a frosty grow for sure) and might throw in a few microbial life products been eyeing photosynthesis plus for the longest

The girls are drying up nicely hung them up for a few days then to turkey bags will be jarring up either today or tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Thanks 2stoned that's definitely a good idea running soil allowing them to dry out a bit vs being constantly fed/wet... I will be doing coco next round and the full line of remo which I didn't this grow no more golden tree and will also be adding a silicate most likely in the form of pyroclay mixed in with the coco just like remo

Only other thing that will be different running mephisto(should be a frosty grow for sure) and might throw in a few microbial life products been eyeing photosynthesis plus for the longest

The girls are drying up nicely hung them up for a few days then to turkey bags will be jarring up either today or tomorrow

Bro raw=solubles does a silica in powder form that is ph neutral and goes along long way.

RAW_Silica_Back55.jpg

lol ignore my last post it says does not benefit dicot plants which cannabis is wtf ?.dicot means plants with 2 cotyledons and monocots are plants with 1 cotyledon.i am off to do some research hahahaha

Mephisto you say next,great choice if you want to fly to the moon lol.this is my grapey walter bro the strongest smoke i have ever had,i cant even function properly after smoking this hahahaha

DSC_0005.JPG

lol ignore my last post it says does not benefit dicot plants which cannabis is wtf ?.dicot means plants with 2 cotyledons and monocots are plants with 1 cotyledon.i am off to do some research hahahaha
Hahaha still researching myself what you think about rhino skin I'm going to email remo to get some details on the whole pyroclay thing

I might lean towards liquid form as I'd like to mix in some worm castings in the coco better start for the girls... Hahaha so much to do so lil time it's 5am already [emoji44][emoji44][emoji44]

Mephisto you say next,great choice if you want to fly to the moon lol.this is my grapey walter bro the strongest smoke i have ever had,i cant even function properly after smoking this hahahaha

View attachment 685159
Yes mephisto I decided to go with a white crack and 3bog germing now that nug has me drooling [emoji2][emoji2][emoji41][emoji41]

Back