Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

Excellent product @mephisto

I thoroughly enjoyed growing this sour livers strain. It's going to be a regular plant here in the garden for sure.
IMG_1688.JPG

Wet of coarse but 494 grams should be around 4-5 oz when dry.
IMG_1689.JPG

Excellent product @mephisto

I thoroughly enjoyed growing this sour livers strain. It's going to be a regular plant here in the garden for sure. View attachment 740154

Wet of coarse but 494 grams should be around 4-5 oz when dry.
View attachment 740155

, nice man, thanks for the feedback, she's in my top 3 for sure, I think in the last 6 months we've ran her at least 4 times in various spaces, which says a lot

Cheers

Al/nch is flying!
image.jpg

How much I want to run sour livers again I think I'm dropping another Stilton special. That plant was absolute fire. Now that I have a handle on them I'll be able to update more often too. My room was a mess with new strains everywhere.

Al/nch is flying! View attachment 740178

How much I want to run sour livers again I think I'm dropping another Stilton special. That plant was absolute fire. Now that I have a handle on them I'll be able to update more often too. My room was a mess with new strains everywhere.
Dude you are getting me so hyped for the @mephisto 4/20 special seeds I picked up. Can't wait now.

Looking fa-nominal man, thanks for sharing with us!

Dude you are getting me so hyped for the @mephisto 4/20 special seeds I picked up. Can't wait now.

Looking fa-nominal man, thanks for sharing with us!
Lol you have all right to be hyped. Im not blowing smoke either. This stuff is covered in resin and most of it is solid. It was 8-9 months ago when I grew my first mephisto hubbabubba and I haven't bought a seed from anyone else since. I haven't had a bad strain or even a bad seed either.

@BigSm0 do you meassure PAR readings or LUX through grow? How much for veg (week by week)?
At what height do you have your lights? I assume they're on 100% all the time?
I let my plants grow this time, no training. But they're at 52cm (supposed to be 80-120cm as breeder says). I have light too close maybe?

Back