Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

Mine is precharged but it still requires to have the lines vacuumed. I did look into the ones with precharged lines like the mr.cool but when I went to the grow shop they offered me an amazing deal on the models they sell. I struggled with sizing, I had a 12k window unit and it didn't do things like I wanted but i think the mini with its better dehumidification, higher seer, and just design I will be in much better shape. I am also changing up my lights and dropping the wattage too. I ended up with a 12k again
I don't know a thing about hvac. I was looking at the mr. cool's too from home depot. Think Ill go this route over an ac unit sticking out the window.

They are a heck of a lot better than a window unit. I heat and cool my whole house with them and it's been flawless for years. Super quiet, efficient, perfect temps all year long. The efficiency we talk about with lighting is sort of like the seer in air conditioning. Seasonal energy efficiency ratio. Some of these models have very low numbers and others are much much higher. The government put a limit on how low the seer can be and I believe it's around 12 or 13 seer. Me cool's models are around 17 which is good. Some more expensive models are hitting the 20's but that's like running Cree 3590's at 5w each. Middle of the road in price and efficiency is the best way to go.

I'll get some more pictures when I remove the older girls from the trays. I have 2 in there that are overdone and yellowing up. This plant here is massive. Al/nch. It's close to 3 times the size of my favorite hubbabubba.
image.jpg

I'll get some more pictures when I remove the older girls from the trays. I have 2 in there that are overdone and yellowing up. This plant here is massive. Al/nch. It's close to 3 times the size of my favorite hubbabubba. View attachment 726093
She is a biggon!

Back