Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

Long overdue update on the mephisto testers. Disregard the small yellow one, it's just for fun in a 1/2 gallon pot and lived off dehumidifier water.

All these plants are hubbabubba big and that's surprising. I will without question be growing more of these babies.
IMG_1375.JPG

IMG_1376.JPG

IMG_1377.JPG

Long overdue. Got the mephisto testers in and they all are doing phenomenal! Most of them are bigger than the hubbabubba and as far as I know that's the biggest in the mephisto collection.
Check these leaves
IMG_1445.JPG

More updates coming soon. I'm also under construction in the room. Full makeover, paint, drywall repairs, permanent dehumidifier, a new 4'x8'x2' drying cabinet and a new Mini-split air conditioning.

Being in an outdoor building I used a large exhaust fan to blow out air when high temps were met. In the cold winter months the in coming air combined with the warmer indoor temps and caused major humidity issues. In summer I had a large window Ac going but it struggled to keep up while the dehumidifier was on and that seemed to run full time. So now I'm finally going to be all setup properly. Sort of like growing with cobs, you can save money and buy cheap leds but your always struggling and suffering. Cobs suck to purchase initially but they do pay for themselves.
IMG_1444.JPG

I think the end one is al/nc no clue what that stands for but it's a big bitch. I'd say the biggest plant I have grown at this early preflowers stage. I'm also going very low on the nutrients to see if it can help with the calmag issues. I'm kinda thinking the heavy feeds could cause it to lock out and slow the critical uptake

Long overdue. Got the mephisto testers in and they all are doing phenomenal! Most of them are bigger than the hubbabubba and as far as I know that's the biggest in the mephisto collection.
Check these leaves View attachment 723204
More updates coming soon. I'm also under construction in the room. Full makeover, paint, drywall repairs, permanent dehumidifier, a new 4'x8'x2' drying cabinet and a new Mini-split air conditioning.

Being in an outdoor building I used a large exhaust fan to blow out air when high temps were met. In the cold winter months the in coming air combined with the warmer indoor temps and caused major humidity issues. In summer I had a large window Ac going but it struggled to keep up while the dehumidifier was on and that seemed to run full time. So now I'm finally going to be all setup properly. Sort of like growing with cobs, you can save money and buy cheap leds but your always struggling and suffering. Cobs suck to purchase initially but they do pay for themselves. View attachment 723203
I've been looking at some mini splits too, some DIY (precharged lines) models. What size are you getting for your groom?

Back